Please Close

That’s fine. If you use skill extractors, you should be able to get some good nutrients that way. If you send me an injector, I will send you a free extractor. Also, there’s no need to sell items yourself, you can contract them to me and my market team will take it from there.

Oh no, I already stated how I’m going out. Maybe after that.

I’m fine with any plan as long as it benefits me.

1 Like

I’m not completely sure how much I’m even worth anymore. I’ll have to chk on that.

You’re finally calling it quits?

Nobody can actually ever quit EVE. Once you play and set your path, its part of your neurological make up.

2 Likes

Yup, once you’ve had a taste of EVE everything just gets compared to it and you will always feel that itch

3 Likes

I’ve tried to quit a 100 times over the last 23 years.

They need to have a support group for it.

1 Like

Once I became the greatest capsuleer in the history of the galaxy, winning another game feels pointless. When you are at the top, there’s no reason to step down. I’m the best, EvE is the best, we are meant for each other.

1 Like

That’s the only taste I’ve ever had.

1 Like

As the OP has been wiped by the topic starter I will go ahead and close this.

2 Likes