Please critique my new portrait!

Playing on other characters at the moment.

Also it should be close to a thousand kills. I don’t know how the new API thing works yet.

1 Like

…says the multiboxing ice miner who recently lost an orca to trigs…and what are you doing taking a rookie ship to/through Tama? You sure do like to talk smack.

1 Like

You don’t know half the things I get up to. that was bait.

Oh, I’ll bet…I’m pretty ok with that, too…

1 Like

Haha I love this forum. If you start at the top, then look at the last comments you really do forget what the thread was all about :joy:

3 Likes

Shadow in center of lower lip looks a bit out of place. Other than that, infinitely more sophisticated than most avatars that look like they spent less than 30 seconds on the face, most with vacant stares indicating the mentality behind their creators.

Harpo would be proud. How’s that for Marxist historicism?

1 Like

You just like to beat up the little guy.

/

The only smack you will get is when your pod explodes while bumping a ice miner.

Reported for using the word “cunts”.

dont be a "vulva "

1 Like

“Although I still don’t know what sex Solestice is, we’ve done it 9 times…”

2 Likes

I think the “C” word was unintentionally used to offend or be seen as a bad word. I think she literally typed in to Google, " Aussie Slang" and in Australia the “C” word is used in a positive and negative way, just like Mandarin, it is all about the emotional and intentional use of the word, it could mean many things. And she probably, more than likely copy and pasted Aussie Slang examples into this forum without understanding consequences of using certain words. It was not used in malice and therefore she is innocent. :slight_smile:

lol Fair enough. I apologise to OP, then.

1 Like

Originally yeah, I did point out early in the thread that it was bound to offend someone, probably an American; because the Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and Irish would generally see it as banter.

It was decided that it was their problem.

3 Likes

As it should be.

2 Likes

You’ve got some dirt kind of spattered on your face like you’ve been dirt biking.

See? They keep trying, as if they owned humanity, but it’s not working! :blush:

Bankers doing bad things should be jailed! Some people are awfully sensitive and quick to reporting things… :roll_eyes:

@Solecist_Projekt - just wanted to make sure - I was apologising for contributing to taking your thread off it’s topic.

Oh it’s fine! In fact, it’s a 1 Million ISK fine! :grin:

The person flagging me is just some moron who thinks he decides what’s right or wrong.
Can you tell where he’s from? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

At some point all these people will be getting thrown into jail …
… where they can’t do any harm anymore to the rest of humanity. :slight_smile:

I really like my new face! I ooooooze vitamin D! : D

I hope I soon enough get to log in …
… and spend time reading through the suggestions and trying them out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great artistic portrait. Only things I would change is taking away the freckles and make her much more pale, but that is so subjective to taste. Great addition to New Eden!

1 Like

Yep second look still fugly