Please don't insult me with your meesly isk donation

The actual agreement is that if you lose you pay 5 billion ISK. :smirk:

Don’t be scared that I’m never extracting this pilot ever again.

You will when Aiko says so. :blush:

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t want to sound mean, but no one wants to prostrate themselves to get a taste of your scraps, sorry.

Oh, and @Iceacid_Frostpacker? The “pleasure palace” you’re talking about is just the place where we keep the femboys. The lighting is poor by design.

2 Likes

Apparently plenty do.

:wink:

1 Like

What about it? That’s just a bunch of bounty posts without any context.

It’s like if I called you a bad driver, and you replied with a pic of your car.

Read the OP where I state how most of those KRs are earned? :thinking:

I see that the vast majority of the ones you posted have expired. You have 234 posts in that thread, and the word “expired” appears over 200 times. So it looks like no one wants your scraps there either, even though I wasn’t talking about your bounty thread and was only making fun of your PLEX can from this thread.

1 Like

Which means the rest were taken so not “no one” either. But anyhow now you know what the correlation is to the subject here thus why your statement was wrong regarding “no one wants” which applies to the second statement as well as noted above. You’re welcome! :wink:

1 Like

You can argue semantics all you want, but at the end of the day, you know exactly what I meant, and I know that you know exactly what I meant.

And you know fully well it doesn’t matter if you care about it or not. :popcorn:

Nobody popped you after I put 1 billion on your head.

Don’t you think that is sad @Uriel_the_Flame ?

Nope? Even if it actually was true. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Zaera never lies ( well only sometimes)

https://evewho.com/character/2112718513

Yup and there never was a KR on this character thus untrue.

Besides this is just my CEO alt so you know, well maybe don’t but Iceacid knows that I sign in to it like once a year and even more rare I actually undock so even if it was true nobody would even have a chance to earn it.

Besides I think you still confuse killrights with bounties. Not sure. Just a note in case you are.

1 Like

Did I ask you about my puppy ?

1 Like

Thought he’s Aiko’s puppy… or maybe she called him a kitten or something. :thinking:

Frosty will need to be split in 2.

1 Like

But who will get the head? :smirk: