Please get rid of skill implants

This is a good point, Injectors will probably cost more, but you can’t lose the SP boost, it’s instant. Implants are cheaper long term, but slower SP gain and at risk of being lost.

There is literally no reason to waste effort removing them and the attributes system. Leave them for those willing to take the time to plan and use it.

The only change I would like to see is for implant drops to be replaced by BPC drops as per the ascendency implants. This adds something to industry and gives more options. Sell the BPC or build the implant. This also should apply to LP stores, BPC or completed implant, but at higher LP cost.

An Alpha Injector is 50mil or so. That’s cheap enough. Yes, Implants will be a long-term benefit, that is true and noone disputed that.

Exactly. Noone questioned that Implants don’t benefit newbs, ofc they do. The question is: does the “reduced SP you gain because remaps aren’t perfect for a newbie drive new players off” and I find that pretty unreasonable to say. If they want instant gratification, they can buy an Alpha Injector. If they don’t buy an Alpha Injector, 500 SP/hr more that they would have if the attributes were removed from the game, wouldn’t help either.

Should they get imps asap? Sure they should. Should Attributes be removed to make the game dumber just because someone claims that there is a lack of “instant gratification” when his proposal doesn’t do anything for that? Hell no.

Dragging “Newbros” into the argument is unreasonable because removing attributes wouldn’t help them if they are about to leave the game. Yes, it would help them slightly in their first month and beyond, but would those that leave the game be motivated to stay because they earn ~300k SP more in their first month?

I really, REALLY doubt that.

We’re in complete agreement then, leave it as it is. SP injectors negate any complaints about having to fly empty pods because of PvP. personally I use +3s since WH space is of course not that safe. Whatever happened to ‘only fly what you can afford to lose’?

Yeah remapping cooldown is way to long.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.