Please nurf low Damavik Triglavian NPC ship in high sec in mining belts!

Im not being funny, but why are you so eager to show how terrible you are at decision making?

THEY ARE NOT HARD TO AVOID

Eh, this bit I have to disagree with.
They are not hard to survive, they are hard to avoid, even if you move, you are moving again the next day.

They are both. You come in system, you hit D Scan, if you dont want tovbother with them you leave, easy.

Easy to see, easy to avoid, and tbh easy to kill.

Just not in a dedicated mining frigate of support barge, which these people see to think should be some sort of skysweepers

And by avoid, tbh I actually mean warp away from. I have no idea how these people are being killed by them. They must be afk 90% of their lives.

Sorry, Nevyn, not annoyed at you, just at the billionth “4 Trig frigs blew up my free ship” whine

1 Like

What you aren’t mentioning is then the next day when you undock from the station in the system you went to dodge them in, they are sitting in system with you, and you have to take a gate again.

Sure, easy to warp away from, not disputing that, that’s what I meant by easy to survive. But they do get quite tedious quite fast having to constantly jump systems.

More tedious than mining? :wink:

1 Like

LoL, ok, semi fair point.
But if you enjoy mining you probably don’t find it tedious.
I guess someone could enjoy being forced to move by NPC’s, but I suspect this would be far rarer.

If the emerging conduits could be meaningfully engaged it would be a bit different, but even if you blow the conduit itself up, it respawns in almost no time, as do the scout squads. So unless you can perma tank them, you have to move. And they aren’t worth enough for a belt ratter to sit there full time hunting them.

1 Like

True, but its generally the idea they are somehow unstoppable killing machines that is being complained about, rather than there being an issue moving.

Oh I dunno, all I know is across 9 accounts and 18 characters not once have I lost a ship to HS Trig patrols. That said, Ive never seen the back of my own head or started a thread to complain that PvE was too hard either vOv

1 Like

Learn how to EvE.

No, go away.

3 Likes

Nope!

Everyone?

Okay, I change my mind then. Let’s give the Trigs a kill-trigger death ray gun instead.

That way I won’t even have to undock to create game content for myself, since you’re creating it for me right now. Why buy the cow if the milk is free?

Carebears are so dumb, lmao.

is good for you not feel funny or laugh to me.
If game warng me or someone warning many times do not go mining in 0.5,0.6 sec system where patroling
[Damavik - EVE University Wiki

I will NOT go to mining there,i know now which are regions,but problems is why you must learn that from other high gamer expirence pilots?!
Not need to be like that.
The game must warn you for that!! The game!. NOT players!!
Exist so many low gamer expirience pilots or which know less for the game!
This is problem.
If you cant undestand that,that mean ,we “gamers” are stupid peoples.Stop astimation yourselfs for high intellected peoples,which know everything and do not do mistakes,or for high smart peoples,which you are NOT!!.
Can you understand that?!
This is CCP team devs guilty!.
They must make the game warn you with pop up text message for such situacions!
And like more one more game situacion( if been i war and decide to go in high sec trade hubs from null sec your region alliance territory,to warn you with pop up text message,NOT TO READ ,alliance mail! )

hey sully “gamer clown”
Lisent up me now carefuly…
IS NOT GOOD TO LEARN THE GAME IF LOSE MANY SHIP WITH SUCH GAME SITUACIONS!
IS NOT,
Not everyone dont care how many Ventures will lose with such way.Exist many like me pilots,which CARE do not lose ISK from his own mistakes.
I know is mine mistake.And i know was so slowly to warp out.I know how to be prepare to warp up,but i do mistakes,i NOT think all the time for these NPC ship Triglavian invasions!! I NOT WANT TO THINK ALL THE TIME FOR THE THEM.THE GAME MUST WARN YOU ,OR THESE SHIPS DOES LOW DPS!!!
I did watch my ship,i WASNT AFK!!
THE GAME MUST WARN YOU,NOT YOU MUST LEARN THAT FROM OTHER PLAYERS,THE GAME,AND FROM SUCH NPC EVENT INVASIONS.
Exist so many low game expirienced gamers like me and many more!!
I not want to lose more ISK ,because this NPC ship does high dps!
Next time ,dont try to think.
Thinking is not for you “gamer clown”!.

because you are prepare and know how to warp out,or how to kill this NPC ship.
Some pilots do mistakes!
Not everyone know about this Triglavian event NPC ships ,which patroling in these regions,NOT EVERYONE KNOW THAT.
Lisen up…
the game must enjoyble ,not to make you feel pissed off…not need to learn that from your
own mistakes, THE GAME MUST WARN YOU FOR THAT,OR DO NOT LEARN FROM YOUR OWN MISTAKES,OR OTHER PLAYER!! THE GAME!!
This is CCP team devs, mistake! They must make the game with such way,with warning pop up missage,not everyone think about this Triglavian event ,to while want mining in 0.5,0.6 his regions!

If you had to be warned for every single dangers in eve online… you will be spamed !!!

Seriously, fit some basic tank, and warp as soon as you spot them, it will be fine. Aprox 5s align time for venture with very low skill is enouth to avoid damage. You may fit a inertia stabiliser if you want to warp faster ( but not necessary if you do not sleep )

More gamer clowns will reply to me,MORE?! ,a come! I provoke you!

If you dont know what D Scan is, there isnt much hope for you really

heh :smiley: i cant anymore…“from where pop up so many “silly gamers clowns” like you?!”…
Lisent up carefuly…if you can undertand that!

Not everyone new players know about this Triglavian Event and they patrloling in these region,THEY DONT KNOW THEY GO TO MINING BELTS,THEY DOES HIGH DPS,NOT NEED TO LEARN THAT FROM YOUR OWN MISTAKE,OR FRO OTHERS HIGH GAME EXPIRIENCE PLAERS.
Not everyone think non stop about these NPC ships.
Exist so many not well learned gamers like me and more,THE GAME MUST WARN YOU,BETTER BE WARNED WITH SUCH POP UP MESSAGE! Than to lose many Ventures.
Do you know how many players lose his Ventures with this event in these regions?!
A do you know?! No,you dont know,there are many!..
Stop think you are smart peoples! STOP. You are not!!
This is CCP MISTAKE,or game mistake.
The game must me made with such way!
A not lose a lot ISK TO WHILE LEARN PERFECTLY WHOLE GAME!!
I did lose 2 Venntures,because I DIDNT KNOW,THEY PATROLING IN THIS REGION.
I DONT KNOW THE GO TO MINING BELTS! And do high dps.
If you cant understand that,that means you have only 2 brain cells…“1 is how to enter in the game,and 2 other is this is CCP team devs. mistake”

If you can’t handle a couple of NPCs, EVE Online might not be the game for you.

I do not know a single game that explain 100% of all mecanics involved in it.
In every games, you have to try and learn by yourself or find some solution somewhere.

So instead of complaining, just try to understand why you lost your ship and how to avoid it again.

1 Like

Calm down miner.

1 Like