Please remove cargo scanners from the game, thanks

Something being rude is not a reason to change the game. This is Eve we are talking about. If your feelings are hurt because someone was faster than you and got the loot, you need to stop whining and get better.

Trying to use morality or good manners as reasons to change the game means that you don’t really understand Eve.

1 Like

The biggest problem isnt that they are rude its that even if you tried you cant depsawn the site becuase if they hack a can and dont loot something the site will be stuck.,

1 Like

It’s not stuck. It will automatically despawn in 2 hours. If that doesn’t happen, make a bug reportv about it in-game

2hour’s is stuck compared to de-spawning it instantly with some effort.

No, that is the game working like it should, which you want to change due to you feeling it is rude.

It’s not a balance-issue or a game glitch.

You just need to HTFU and get better. Try areas that are less populated.

Lol I slay troll’s like you for breakfast HTFU is not needed :joy:

Apparently it is, as this whole thread is about “I’m not good enough to get the good loot, so CCP needs to change the game to make it easier for me to get things”

Don’t be retarded, I just see a mechanic that can be made better so a lot more people can have fun doing exploration, which exploration was made to be “fun”. It’s troll’s like you that are fun to hunt and kill thou so keep being a weak ass, that’s only way of beating their enemy is by troll tactics :].

Exploration IS fun already. Most explorers know that if they keep finding sites that have been already looted, they will move to a less popular area.

You, on the other hand, find this such an inconvenience, that the game needs to be changed to let you make isk easier, oh sorry, have more fun.

The value in exploration comes from the fact that there is a limited amount of sites, with limited amount of loot. Making the sites spawn faster, means more loot, which would drive the prices down.

You label me a troll, while you want to drive the profitability of exploration down in the name of “fun”. Which one of us is trying to change the game for the worse?

Exploration loot already took a huge hit when the hacking system was implemented, changing how frequently sites spawn would make things even worse in the long run.

Also when hacking site loot tanked, many explorers went on to DED and Unrated combat sites which shortly there after the loot from those sites tanked.

Congratulations are in order. You figured out how he’s making things harder for you for his own benefit and taking the entire thing out on everybody else in the process for luls.

It’s still Eve Online. You don’t have any rules to determine how others play. The only rules you have are the ones you can enforce. Everything else is game mechanics. In which this one does not need change.

please do not remove cargo scanners. they keep the fountain of riches flowing from the hands of morons and idiots and into the hands of those willing to take it from them.

Don’t sound like an entitled 10 year old.

He was making up his own reason’s why I was posting which is retarded. It would be exactly the same thing as me taking what you wrote now and guessing why your saying it, such as:

Sound’s like your suffering from childhood problem’s and are using your reality to justify why other’s act in a certain way.

Which i’m sure is not the case and which is why I called him out on acting retarded for using a weak line of fantacy logic to help him understand the situation.

The problem with projection:

Is when you start with calling people weak and trolls when people are probably doing this exact thing to rile you up. Consequently it appears to be working. Rather than finding the person who is doing these dastardly deeds you are up in arms on the forums looking for the developers to do your problem solving for you.

A Catch 22. You can’t be bothered to solve the problem and thus the problem remains.

You are out of text quoting me, I said it’s the same as me saying something like that I wasn’t saying it.

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature.

This argument is an entire branch of philosophy in and of itself.

If you do not see beginning then you continue down the path you chose without seeing where you are going. Have fun with that.

He’s isn’t actually benefiting though, this is some prisoner’s dilemma ■■■■■■■■ where one side justifies the cooperative means of success and another tries to justify the defecting means. The issue at hand, if the storytellers here can be trusted to give an accurate account, and this is EVE, so they can’t, but for the sake of argument I will, The defector doesn’t get off scott free, he suffers a drag on his economic gains almost as much as those being affected by his strategy, all in the name of reducing market saturation.

If it were up to me, sites wouldn’t respawn, every instance, site, or mission set would be procedurally generated, officer modules would be reworked to something else entirely though in the end mechanically almost identical. Then this wouldn’t be an issue because we wouldn’t be talking about farming sites and leaving leftovers, we’d be talking about somebody’s cash-grab of pulling free loot out of finished sites and helping despawn them.

Actually, that gives me another idea, why not open the instance to a free-for-all once the original entrant leaves the first time, anything dead stays dead until all the cans are hacked? There’s a flow problem though given the population, if I understand site mechanics correctly in that everyone gets unique instances when they enter and we don’t share site-space, it’d absolutely throttle the gameplay.

2 Likes

It’s a very cute problem/solution flow isn’t it?

The problem is cargo scanners. Until the problem isn’t really cargo scanners but the targets of such devices having an effect on my income. Until the problem isn’t really the income but the fact that someone else can disrupt it at all. Until the problem isn’t really the disruption but the fact that they can do this with a cargo scanner.

1 Like