Please stop the HS Triglavian Nonsense

For those players it is not inconvenient as its easy for them to fix standings, they know the game, they have money, they have omega status. If they do nothing but run missions, they didnt had any issue shoting one drone in pochven, REALLY. Those who took part in event and ruined their standings, thats more complicated…

It is a lot more bothering to completely new players and people who work with them from beginning, like OP. Or for new players who took part in the event.

2 Likes

I recruit who I can, it is extremely difficult to do currently, so I take what I can get and do my best with them. As others have said, I fixed the issue easily for myself. I have also fixed it for most of my corpmates and will finish the rest as I get time. My point is that this is an onerous and stupid task for a person new to the game to have to do to get on an even playing field of most vets.

I am very concerned about player retention because I like this game and want to see it stay around and it won’t do that if new players have to do something so freaking stupid. I am not talking about just my guys, I am talking about the very small pool of new players in general. they should not have to do this idiotic task.

As far as your insults go I do not farm at all. I haven’t PVE’ed in years. I am a WH PVPer and I actually make money off PVP with my PVP alts. When I fly with my new guys I fly an orca and protect them. I don’t need money. Nice try at a stupid insult.

2 Likes

If you didn’t trap them in your shitty highsec corp and tell them that they have to farm for 1 year before they are “ready” they wouldn’t have to.

Then why not teach them that instead as using them as your farm animals?

2 Likes

Didnt occur to you that some people dont want to PvP and want only something that High sec have to offer? Thats unfortunate.

I see you are somewhat biased.

2 Likes

You shouldnt be. The concern part should be the job of CCP. Stop doing their job, I tell you, you are really wasting all that energy. CCP should learn first then people like you will not really have to do that.

Thats the best method I tell you. Ignore that untill CCP sees its a problem, s they will have to fix that. By your actions you are only worsening the situation for yourself and everybody.

Make people do what we did, learn by doing, and then lets see who will survive and for how long. That CCP experiment should be between new players and trigs only.

If CCP shits on new players, so be it…they dont have to play this game. And its actually best decision for them.
I am actively discouraging people from playing this game around me also.Too many stupid decisions CCP done, and made this game really bad experience in comparison to what it was just few years ago.

1 Like

If you are looking for a good PvE experience, then EVE is definitely the wrong game. Telling new players that they should farm instead of showing them what EVE is actually good at is why people quit.

It’s a game, it’s purpose is to entertain.

Have you done some PvE recently? It’s so dumb and repetitive you can probably train an animal to do it.

But instead OP here trains new players to do it for him while he just sits in an Orca and probably plays the actual game on another account. Disgusting.

1 Like

The thing that is disgusting is how CCP/PA treats its players now.

2 Likes

I am not really interested in your nonsense, so this will be my last reply to you unless you miraculously offer something of substance. Good day.

3 Likes

I do agree with you, hence my post. I am trying to be proactive about this and relate my experience as a corp leader so that perhaps they will make some positive changes. I honestly don’t expect that to happen, but I do generally like this game and would be sad to just turn it off and walk away from my new friends. With Covid and some health issues I have, this is my social life currently. It sucks, but that is my reality.

1 Like

If you cannot be bothered to read past three words before responding, then PLEASE, STOP RESPONDING.

Few of us Americans speak Polish for crap’s sake. I am one of the few that can even speak a second language at all. And its because I escaped the continent.

In short, it was not an exuse. Its a freaking fact of life for typical stateside citizens of the Imperial United States. All he was doing was explaining why he has communication trouble with his new Polish corp mates. FFS

2 Likes

I think you give humans too much credit sometimes Karak.

Thanks for volunteering. Could you have that done by the weekend?

1 Like

Who needs guiding is CCP here, and they are not willing to listen.

So I think the game is fukt.

1 Like

Did you not highlight which languages are supported by your corp before accepting them?

When you take people into your corp, especially new players, you are responsible for their experience.

1 Like

Are you being wierd?

The dude is complaining that its hard for him to train new players who speak another language to him because Triglavians kill them.

Its the height of abdicating responsibility to say this is somehow CCP’s fault and Trigs should be removed.

Doesnt matter if hes from the US, Jamaica, Timbuktu or Merseyside.

2 Likes

Użyj filamentu granicznego w tej 10-milionowej fregacie. przeskocz do stacji, strzel do Drifter lub drona, a następnie zadokuj i poczekaj.

Done, took 32 seconds because the translation is horrible.

And two sentences cannot be called a “guide” either.

You’re fired. Pack your things and go home.

3 Likes

Its closer to saying Trigs are the straw that is breaking the camel’s back.

Just to be clear I don’t mean an actual camel.

One could also say the Trigs are beyond the pale.

And no I did not mean pail. Nor bucket.

I might ask you the same thing. But I am not hungry. And just the smell of “wierd” puts me off.

1 Like

Believe it or not, that phrase is offensive to Irish people.

True story.

2 Likes

Didn’t read all the thread because wasn’t interested in all the “git gud, scrub” that the posers are guaranteed to post. Someone probably already mentioned, but how about just re-locating to Amarr space which would have much less Trig interference?

1 Like