Please stop the nonsense about inflation

Can’t tell if troll :thinking:

No, I’m not.

All Bounties and Miningvalues are divided into stellar areas.
Did I miss one for the wormholes?

Instead of talking about, how ingame currency should be measured. we should think about, that CCP itself can stay alive to keep that wonderful simulation alive. I am currently without any work, and are not able to spend my RL money into it, to keep that alive.

Thats the more important question, how CCP should survive, instead of ingame ISK currency.

this is ridiculous

So the reason i thought you might be trolling is that worm hole npc’s don’t have bounties.

The closest to bounties they have is when they drop ‘blue loot’ which can be sold to npc’s buy orders for isk.

So look in the isk faucets page for blue loot or whatever it might be called. But generally wh’s are about materials rather than isk.

But…they keep alive by you sending them money…

Oh, ok. I didn’t know there were no NPC ticks there.
But is there a list of all the wormholes separately (i mean all wormholes together as separated reportitem like Delve etc.)? Also for mining for example?
TY.
PS: I mean all say in wormholes you make a lot of money, but how much is a lot? I do not see it in the MER Report.

Aside from blue loot it probably does not have its own indicators.

It definitely does not have a break down per system. I doubt the residents would appreciate their system being advertised as an all you can eat buffet.

That’s the word I was missing.

So we know everything about any normal area, but nothing about what it looks like in the wormholes, right?

It’d also may be misleading to look at the MER.

Wormhole players do make buckets of isk but it’s mostly by trading material’s with other players. AND there is only a few wormhole players compared to k-space, so whilst individually you make a lot of isk, collectively they would look very small on the MER.

See that bit that says “Sleeper Components” on the graphs showing items sold to NPC’s…
That’s not tiny.

That’s the one! Couldn’t remember.

Sure compared to other items sold to npc’s, but compared to what stille is asking about (null ratting or mining) it’s tiny.

Edit- well for November:

Wtf happened there…

Read the graphs again, those graphs are two separate things.
Especially read the scales on the graphs again.

Yeah you’re gonna have to spell it out for me.

There is one thing, one entry, for sleeper stuffs and it appear to be zero for Nov.

The entire of npc commodities is 32T, that’s every npc buy order. null bounties alone is over 40T.

So yeah…

Ah, they broke the Nov graph. Sorry for not double checking properly.
Sleeper components have been lumped in with the ‘other’ on the Nov Graph, looks like on the Oct graph also.
Sep however, there is 12T on the Sleeper components, and that used to be a fairly standard income.

It’s absolutely not as much as Null bounties in total, but think about population and that will give some idea what is going on in WH’s.
And 12T compared to 40T isn’t exactly tiny.

Isn’t that exactly what i said though?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that fitting. Personally, I’d have gone with a damage control and less CPU intensive modules to forego the Overclock in favor of another shield rig, but if someone went out of their way to gank him in that, THEY are the [expletive deleted]hole. They spent 10 million to make 20 million, MAYBE. Like . . . what was the point, besides griefing?

You successfully irritated someone. Cool! And . . . ? It cost you time and effort and ISK and whatever else. You got lucky and broke even. How does that make the other party a moron? They’re just playing EVE, too. 20 million -> Lesson learned. Next killmail, please . . .

25% of the income isn’t tiny, which you were saying. And that’s before all the sales and t3 mats etc.

The fitting is horribly wrong, because it’s made for being afk.

The fitting is also horribly wrong,
because it a) can’t save him from getting ganked …
… and b) because it’s a gank magnet.

If it hadn’t been me … (and I had no idea what he had fitted anyway, because I don’t scan/care)
… then it would have been someone else.

The point is that he was there.
He was there, thus he exploded.
The rest is meaningless to me.

I don’t care about griefing. If I did that, I’d not block when they start sending me ■■■■■■■■. Unlike CODE Agents I’m not conversing with such people and I’m not sending that stuff to James. I just block them. If they can’t understand that it was their fault, then that’s their problem.

You don’t believe me? Want my API key for mails? (I admit I don’t know how that works nowadays)
You can have it! I don’t give a ■■■■!
Look for yourself!

What you’ll find is that I congratulate people and send them money for being good players.
I also send them money for being good sports. I’ve sent one guy money for trying really hard
to catch me in my cloud of bookmarks. Futile, but he deserved it for trying.

As much as I punish those who let themselves get killed by me …
… and that’s not just afk people, but you can’t see that on zKill …
… I appreciate and reward those who actually play the game.

I am not a simple suicide ganker,
I am actually more of a role player who plays the Resident Outlaw of Hek.

I was the first (as far as I’ve found out) suicide ganking “rock star” back in 2012,
I was there before the New Order and much later The Code came into existence,
I’ve been promoting killing AFK people long before them,
I’ve always had the public supporting me,
and you can even google me to verify it for your ■■■■■■■ self!**

“Solstice Project”,

I don’t loot ■■■■, because that’s work!
I’m not playing a game for work!

Someone AFK is definitively not playing the game.

Do you value those who don’t play more than those who play?
How ■■■■■■■ stupid is that?

You being the asshole here who sees griefing everywhere also isn’t my problem.

That’s on you!

**(or at least you could, but there’s still links to be found apparently)

2 Likes

20 million ISK “gank magnet”. lel

1 Like

teckos…