Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

WTF ? I clicked like to express my anger and it added a “like” count while still telling me I was out of hate power ?

edit : ok its a fake news. I guess it I ctr F5 it will not show a like.

The capacit❤r is empty.

2 Likes

Using the word “wiki” reminds me of the CCP hosted EVE Wiki, and fully featured eve-mail web portal, who’s replacement was advocated by CCP Falcon, since it was something that would help make his job a little easier. It’s sad that CCP now depends on 3rd parties to document the game, but also fortunate that they do. Please advocate for the return of a CCP-hosted WIKI and eve-mail web portal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has your account been hacked? You can be annoying and frustrating as hell but I don’t remember you being an overt troll like this :rofl:

It’s not trolling, it’s self derision.

I don’t appreciate humor that comes at the expense of another person, because it’s often used to enforce one’s judgement over that person. They justify insults under the excuse of humor.
But if there is someone who knows that my stupidity is not meant to hurt, that’s me !

You’re almost starting to sound likeable. Almost. :wink:

Agree 100%.

Now if CCP insists on implementing these new limitations then they should just reset everyone’s stats and start fresh.

1 Like

There’s no real point, from the likes themselves there is no useful data. All it tells you is how many likes someone has, it doesn’t tell you why they got those likes. Could be just a group of friends liking each others posts to increase their totals.

The only real use for likes is they highlight a thread if there is more than the average amount of likes attached to the thread. Then the Devs can take a look to see if there is anything useful in the thread.

The reason I think they decided to limit the likes is to stop those that were just liking everything because they could, as it makes likes far less useful in identifying interesting threads and the ideas within those threads.

Hmm. I dunno. I kind of like being the forum pariah that has no access to anything but typing a few words and dropping a like every once in a while. I feel kind of special to not be able to access any of the fun stuff everyone else is going on about.

I think @Nana_Skalski was talking about the implementation of ‘Trust Levels’ which is what I was referring to.

And if I understand it correctly, gaining ‘Trust Levels’ also incorporates LIKES as part of it’s determining factor.

Trust levels should be terminated with extreme prejudice.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with that 100%

And they have no control over what those likes were given for, so it’s a complete farce.

• 1.8k topics viewed vs 1.3k :heart:: given

I am a heart spammer!

Well, if CCP insists on making extreme changes and activate ‘Trust Levels’ now instead of 3 years ago when these Discord Forums were implemented, then it’s only fair they reset everybody’s stats and start fresh so that the player’s actions going forward from now determines their ‘Trust Level’.

1 Like

lol, you’ve still got a long ways to go brother…

• 5.5k topics viewed
  • 53.0k LIKES given
5 Likes

You don’t want to reset, just get rid of the trust levels, which sounds like they’re open to manipulation anyway.

I noticed that I receive hearts from you, I sometimes don’t even put in any effort in my comments, kind of like type the first thing that comes to mind.

Sometimes that works as long as it’s on the same subject.

2.4k viewed
973 given

I guess I’m just not much of a liker. But in my defence, I’ve never braved the seedy underbelly of OOPE that is the LAGL thread.