Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

FIRST CCP NERFS HIGH-SEC ORE MINING, AND NOW THEY NERF FORUM LIKE MINING…

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO GRIND NOW, CCP!?

1 Like

I have mod powers. Don’t make me use them… to extort you

3 Likes

Can you take away Brisc’s CSM forum title?

1 Like

1 Like

@Xeux @Destiny_Corrupted you should join @Pix_Severus and I in being pretentious dickheads by sporting the “Regular” title next to your name on forums.

I don’t know how. I would need to find a tutorial or something.

Go to https://forums.eveonline.com/badges/3/regular?username=xeux , then you have the option there

I wish there was more than one option in the menu :frowning:

I went through all my badges, and that was the ONLY one I could select. I was hoping to go for Aficionado but…

I want to be “Empathetic”

I want to be “Basic”.

Oh wait, I already am.

1 Like

Upgrade. You know you want to. Do it. Do it now. Or else I’ll… you know perfectly well what I’m capable of… :grin:

What is this, can I write in your post Archer? (Gerard here)

:point_up_2:Gerard edited this post not me. Wiki feature allows ANYONE to edit a post but you can check version history to see who made what change

Ohh fancy!

Turns out I had to log in on my PC to turn that badge on. Couldn’t find it on mobile. :confused:

@Destiny_Corrupted @Xeux so… I um… now have the ability to make wiki posts on the forums. I’ve finally figured out how to use it. It’s extremely limited and very unreliable… but if you look at my last post you can see public version history from my experimentation

Actually, it’s not unreliable, more like… it will not make a new version if your new edit was made within a very short time of your last revision (it will just overwrite the last revision).

Can you two edit my own post???

@Gerard_Amatin PFFFFFT I guess they let anyone into the k00l kids club these days :face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue:

Hehehehehe

Whoa @Archer_en_Tilavine Archer, look in your previous post. You made it a wiki and now I can edit it too. Even got a badge for it ‘Wiki Editor’

Holy ■■■■ a 3rd party can edit posts

Make your own post into a wiki so I can vandalize it and then flag it and accuse you of shitposting and get you banned plz :wink:

FYI click post menu > wrech > make into wiki. Edits to post made a few minutes apart will be made into new versions (but if the changes are too close together it’ll just overwrite the last version

Sure thing. This will be a wiki.

This is Archer writing on Gerard’s post