I’m in love with the new Plex For Good setup, but I have a couple questions/anxieties. First off, if we manage to collectively reach the yearly cap of $200,000, will we know? I’d hate to dump a bunch of PLEX only to later find out it didn’t go anywhere. I like to gather a bunch before donating and that would destroy me.
Secondly, will the Plex For Good page be updated yearly in a similar fashion to other campaigns? Being able to see it stack up over time would be glorious. Maybe even adding a live ticker for the amount given during the current 12-month period, though that would take some manpower to produce.
I know this is very new, and I’m asking for a lot of info. I’m just really excited about going full steam ahead with the game now that I can donate some more. I love that part of this game and community.
I’m pretty sure if the PLEX For Good contribution amount comes close to, reaches or even surpasses the targeted PLEX amount goal, CCP will most likely post a Blog announcement about it, just like they’ve done many times in the past…
It’s a safe bet that the PLEX For Good page will be updated yearly, especially since a new nonprofit charity service will be chosen for PLEX donation…
Course this is all just conjecture based purely on observing previous actions.. Only a CCP Dev can actually answer your questions about projected company goals and plans for future actions…