Plex Idea

You are suggesting that for everyone that would be willing to drop 80 million for a single day there are currently 90 fully plexed accounts?

I am suggesting that I have accounts plexed that I haven’t even logged into in over a month. Granted I SP farm with them now, so whatever, but I’d certainly stop subbing them if I could simply reduce my cost to 80m for a day.

As for “90”, I’m not sure where you get that number from. 500 plex for 30 days means 16.5 plex per day… round up to 17 because we can’t split plex and 16 is not enough.

If I sub once a month for my cap pilots (on long average, that is definitely a reasonable citation) it would require 29 players subbing for a day to make up that difference. Multiply that across 7 accounts now.

You’d need 200 new daily subs JUST to offset the drop in income they’d see from me.

As I stated earlier, I assumed 20 Plex, at 4 million each.

If you SP farm, those accounts would still be plexed.

You claimed subscriptions would drop to 1/3. 30 guys plexing for one day, times 3 are 90 guys that would stop plexing to go for one day.

Personally I think there are a lot more people willing to pay 80 million once a month for a day than there are wiling to drop 1.5 Billion for 30 days.

I wouldn’t bother SP farming them… I only do that now so they don’t cost me anything. At 20 plex per day, you’d need 24 new subs per month to make up for the 480 plex per month I’m now not using.

Remember here the only people that will be subbing for a day are the ones that are already trained up. If you’re subbing, you’re using omega skills. If you’re using omega skills, odds are you’re training those omega skills.

The dudes that only want to play on the weekend will still want to train their omega skills over the week.

I dont see the problems plex exist. You can allready buy game time. This is a wish so you can fit the game time for how you play the game.

Someone have allready played the plex for real money if you buy of the marked. Or you can buy it by your self for real crash.

Its stil money to keep the server running and a way between the alpha and omega

CCP has stated repeatedly that they will not sell subscription time allotments any smaller than 30 days.

Dont be poor.

2 Likes

Thanks for info o/

This would pave a highway straight into micro-transaction hell.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.