PLEX is rise again. How you exuses now, CCP?

What are you basing that on?

The fact that there is variance in the price alone should tell you thats not true?

Sounds like you just suck at market trading.

1 Like

This is normal in summer, more people are going outside than buying plex from CCP to play spaceships. So there is no new plex hitting market but the bots still need their baseline share. Low supply same demand equals price spike.

This summer is going to be a massive shock to MMO baselines unless covid kicks in your other nan.

There are rumors that CCP will soon be releasing their “fully integrated eve fps”. If CCP is not to make the same mistake as Dust the shooter will have to use PLEX.

So you have the most anticipated summer ever coupled with possibly double demand for plex as eve players plex their new fps accounts.

Also CCP has hinted it is done with adjusting game asset value, once these prices peak investors will sell & hoard plex again.

Plex has always been a solid long term investment espicially when the health of the game is bad.

1 Like

Volatile =/= profitable.
Profitable = you can buy goods cheap then sell expensive and (!!!) you can do it anytime
PLEX margin is about ~0

Yes, ofc you can sit and wait moment like now - when some goods goes boom but it’s same as playing lottery.

Please keep telling us how badly you suck at market trading.

1 Like

And what’s your point? You buy PLEX everyday to expect it rise 20% next day?
Nice joke.

Its extremely not

1 Like

around 1%, enough for me.

1 Like

No, that would be what people (like you) who suck at market trading would do.

4 Likes

You’re a fool if you believe this.

So it wasn’t a goal. That makes more sense.

Confirmed. Players are still stupid, even after nearly 20 years.

2 Likes

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. ~ Agent Kay

2 Likes

but but but… i see a 2 that means 20% right? yes? ccp bad grr

1 Like

thanks man I needed a good laugh

Market Makers are the gods of eve. They don’t need to undock or click F1. Damn “IchooseYou.”

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

A subsidiary of Weyland Yutani?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.