PLEX is very expensive right now thread

The really poor person does not have a entertainment section in his budget. His budget is locked on essentials. I’m talking about the poor who can actually pay for EVE but splurge on other items instead and then ■■■■■ about EVE costing too much.

2 Likes

I’m not victim blaming. If you are poor and drink soda instead of tap water, that’s where your EVE money is going.

1 Like

I would not take the phrase victim blaming seriously anymore. It has been reduced to “By telling me I have to take responsibility for myself, you are victimizing me”. It is the same story throughout history of people not wanting to take responsibility for the choices they make.

(this part isnt aimed at you frosty)

Also plex is a luxury item as others have said. It has become useful for more than just gametime and so it has more value. You people can cry you are poor,what about the poor(we know you are using em as a shield), Ganking is bad, but that will not change that this game is known for its HYPER CAPITALISM and LAWLESSNESS (caps for emphasis).

If you cannot afford 15 dollars a month, do not have the ability to farm the isk, unable to settle for alpha status, or handle undesired pvp, then you do not belong here. This game is simply not for you then. There are other games out there that will fit your gamestyle. Many good games have come out since the early 2000s and the 2 choices are not necessarily WoW or eve. Many of these games are also f2p with no subscription model. Remember this if you do leave though for those games…if you are not the customer, you are the cattle. Also remember that many f2p games with no subscription model are built around the cash shop.

inb4 forum alt, yes because you people can be vindictive and I rather not get my corp involved.

4 Likes

This of course is the truth, and of course you are evil/terrible/ elitest/bigot type person for even thinking it (according to the ‘everyone deserves everything for free and should never ever be killed in a pvp game’ types).

Welcome to the club :grinning:

4 Likes

Due to Sub cost remaining constant and the effects of inflation, subbing has never been cheaper.

As to PLEXing, its the inverse.
Its never been more expensive to PLEX.

4 Likes

sooo there’s a 25% PLEX sale right now? I’m wondering if it’s not market price control as much as it is simply wanting to cash in when the rate is enticing.

1 Like

With the new Lucky Clash also happening - I’ll be naive and say that they planned on doing it just for that! :relaxed:

also…

Feel like everyone needs this refresher :smile:

It’s probably as simple as not as many people buying PLEX with real life cash (supply) and too many people buying it with ISK (demand)

Oh and it’s perfectly safe now and you can hoard it all in any inventory window :grin: I suppose that dramatic shift in game design would have some part in it, and splitting it up so anybody can afford to hoard it now

2 Likes

Luckily CCP is smarter than you.

Lets hoard some more PLEX when its cheap! \o/

We can complain later. :smirk:

3 Likes

probably a good idea

1 Like

Poke me when it’s <1b and and escalations drop 2 bil.

1 Like

Think there was a patch that reduced % of escalations on some sites/regions recently.

How are the new WH drops for T3 construction doing on the market?

No, they’re not, and they even provide the evidence themselves.

• They have ads for people of questionable intelligence.
  • They now try to get these people to actually logging in by providing them with content that doesn’t actually achieve what they want, unless they want complaints.
  • They try to reach an audience of farmers just to milk them out of their money.
  • They nerfed EVE’s culture, alienating those who created content and hooked new players.
  • They make fools out of themselves by only addreswing ghost training when enough people finally started making a fuss out of it.

The list goes on, but why care when i know that historical facts don’t matter for people with opinions.

Funny how EVE reflects reality in that sense.

3 Likes

Either the result will stay relatively small or the supply hasn’t been crunched hard enough yet. Once the mods and hull escalation provide start become more rare, the price will find a new equilibrium level.

If i’m gunna spend real money on pretend money then I want a good return! i’m all for this, if you don’t like it then use real money yourself to fund the game even if that means getting a job.

1 Like

I mean back then Ravens were the meta for a lot of stuff tho so they were worth more relatively, now they suck really really hard and nobody wants one. If you look at other ship types that have remained semi relevant you will see a greater disparity that more closely matches inflation. Not that it’s matched still you know, but the Raven is a poor example given it’s shift in market volume.

I need clarification, If people leave the game with trillions in ISK on account, are they counted as removed from the system in these reports? Delta looks very strange recently.

Yup. In July, 43T ISK was on accounts that went dormant either willingly when a player leaves the game, or involuntarily when they got banned.

So if they come back, their ISK is counted back into the report?