PLEX is very expensive right now thread

It has already happened.

As I have explained at length, the introduction of PLEX by ingame means per my proposal will not curtail CCP revenue to any significant margin, as offset by more player retention.

You, and I, want more plex ingame to stall the rise of PLEX price.

My proposal delivers that.

Yes, but what youre talking about was just a ccp employee flying a shiny ship around, and rewards were given to the folks who did highest damage and the Final Blow, If I remember right I think the Winner got 15 old plex which will not have damaged the plex economy. CCP just gave someone 15 months of game time for a special and very very rare competition, you can’t use this as a basis for any idea due to the nature of it being a competition.

It will deliver that yes. I can agree. But it will still undermine RL cash plex sales, which will affect ccp’s money.

No, you remember wrong.
PLEX has been a reward in more than one event.

The events are still very rare.

I don’t think there is any merit to your idea. You seem to ignore such an idea will undermine CCP’s RL money. With your proposal of 1 to 3 plex per 10 minutes thats up to 18 plex per hour, 3 hours is almost 60 plex. So Everyone will grind these missions earning 18 plex an hour which is enough to pay for a months sub if done every day.

So…CCP would not Earn a Sub fee, nor will they get plex sales from credit cards because a decent amount of plex can be generated in game. Your idea has a major flaw and will never ever work. CCP will lose their entire income implementing your idea.

The reward of an average of 2 PLEX per 10 mins, is so small that it wont significantly affect CCPs income, especially as players running that content will typically have no interest “yet” of ever paying CCP for a sub, much less to buy PLEX.

CCP has recently not only fragmented PLEX, but also made it the only currency for a number of servixes.

In my proposal, an groundswell of ingame PLEX, depending on activity to source them, will help act upon the out of game purchased PLEX market, rationally.

The higher the price of PLEX ingame, the more players will run my suggested content, but the revenuens from sale still is small compared to other activities, especially as an Omega.

Answer me this, would you spend an hour running/finding PLEX sites for 16mil/hr?

Plex is sold by CCP in exchange for a debit/credit card payment. This will never change for very good reason. Get on board with it Salvos.

Which is bad for CCP’s bottomline, generally speaking.

Given Alphas are free and there are plenty of rich players who can max them out, or when the new alpha changes take hold can let their Omega accounts lapse to 20 million SP Alphas, the older richer players can abuse the crap out of this.

No. If you have an infinite number, then they’ll become valueless.

Yes, but that $1/rock won’t hold in that case. And this is not a crypto currency you are describing but a commodity backed currency…they are somewhat related, but not entirely.

The amount of plex value per hour isnt the issue, its the fact that Eve will pay you a plex that is the problem. I can’t explain it to you any further. You idea will never work or be implemented because it seems to ignore the nature of what plex actually is.

No, they cant, as time of completion is set/fixed.

Are you even bothering to read?

We are all reading you Salvos. There are major flaws in your proposal which you don’t seem to see.

My idea at least stayed within the nature of what plex is, CCP would still get thier RL money, My idea was only about separating GAME TIME from the current plex services and creating a type of Game Time plex that would be traded on market.

Nothing stops me from creating more alpha accounts.

Sure, but you can onlly use one at once.

What is your point?

Makes no difference if you run the content with an Omega, or an Alpha.
You will still have to expend 10mins whether its with 100 Omegas, or 1 Alpha.

Fyi, CCP still sells GTCs via numerous 3rd party retailers.

This sort of completely destroys your argument.

Well, that rock isnt worth a dollar actually in the first place. :joy:

There are many new cryptocurrencies and nobody ever holds anyone from making his own and promote it like it would have value. Its just a mess.

So I log in on an alpha account. Get free PLEX. Transfer it to another character. Rinse and repeat. It provides me, generally an Omega account player, with a nice supply of PLEX.

Stop trying to target specific player sub-groups.

PLEX is no longer what you think it is.

A) CCP fragmented PLEX.
B) CCP diverisifed PLEX instead of AURUM.
C) CCP has already introduced ingame reward PLEX.
D) PLEX price ingame has rocketed at an unprecedented rate over the last two years.

Actually no it does not. Can i buy that 3 month GTC for £27.99 and then put it on the Eve market for isk? No I can’t.

Does anyone know if the TOS and EULA will allow me to sell the GTC for isk?

Does not matter. THE ONLY way to LEGALLY get plex into game is if a dude buys it with credit card from CCP and puts it on Eve market for isk payment, So in fact it is precisely what I think it is.

Lol.

RMT dealer revealed.