PLEX is very expensive right now thread

Yeah, sorry I had meant to reply to the person you were replying to, but yes I agree that those are factors to be considered too.

1 Like

No worries.

Sub through PLEX should NOT be sustainable anyway guys. You should be subbing your account if you canā€™t afford the game time with ISK.

2 Likes

CCP has told us repeatedly that most people pay for their subs. These plex complaint threads that pop up every few weeks are just people (who got used to a luxury good that was too cheap and easy to obtain in the past ) venting about having to pay more.

Yesterday I spent 5.2 bil isk to plex 3 accounts. Iā€™d rather pay less of course, but I figure that if and when I get to the point where I donā€™t want to pay isk Iā€™ll just pay the subs or learn how to live as an Alpha with no altsā€¦

4 Likes

So you you didnt buy a single sub, nor a PLEX from CCP, inorder to continue 3 accounts as Omega.

Ok.
Good job.
CCP currently earns 0 cash from you.

You overpaid, man. Recently Omega was selling for 425 plex.

I bought 12 months for both my accounts :grin:

I doubt Jenn has paid CCP a single cent in near a decade.
Per her own words:

She aint paying CCP a cent, until it gets ā€œtoo expensiveā€ to not do so, which would be a result of not enough people buying PLEX, of which she is one, cos shes so spacerich she doesnt need to.

Who cares? I have 4 accounts and only pay for one. And if CCP continues to turn this from a game into a store front then I will just PLEX all my accounts, because the product will no longer be worth 11$ per month for me (or whatever a 1 year sub costs this days).

Readers, pay attention.

This is exactly what I mean.

This person pays for only one sub, for 1/4 accounts.
And she buys NO PLEX.

This is why PLEX price is rising.
She uses isk to sub 3 accounts, yet only subs one with cash.
Not enough PLEX being introduced, either from CCP purchase or off existing in-game stockpiles.

The assumption that the higher the PLEX peice ingame, the more will buy it, and more of it, does not match the demand created by space rich players like this.

Is it reasonable to earn enough isk to buy enough PLEX that others have bought and brought to the market, whilst you only pay 1 cheaper sub, to then sub 3 accounts per month?

She introduces no PLEX.
She buys one sub.
She operates 3 Omegas on PLEX, so 1500, as bought with isk that others bought with cash.

TLDR Ima requires at least 1, at most 3, other players to buy 1500 PLEX total in cash from CCP, that costs more than her 1 sub payment, to support her habit, per month.

Thats a 0:3 ratio. She contributes nothing to the PLEX introduction rate, yet drains 3 full PLEXs others have paid, per month, whilst herself only paying 1 sub, and that a cheaper rate to CCP.

No wonder we are up **** creek in regards to PLEX price.

I trade PLEX and I can ensure you there is no shortage. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

Nice job ignoring and not reading my post, again.

You run 4 accounts, yet only pay sub for 1.

You need 1-3 other players to buy 1500 PLEX from CCP in cash, of which each 500 units costs more than that one sub you pay to to CCP yourself, to sub those 3 other accounts.

In other words, you require others to pay +3x the value in cash that you yourself pay to CCP to introduce those PLEX you need.

Your ā€œPLEX footprintā€ is enormous and unsustainable.
You leach over 3 times more of cash value off the market, than you yourself contribute to it.

You, alone, require someone(s) else to pay CCP for 1500 PLEX in cash inorder to get what you need.

It really funny how you obsess about this topics for months now and still have no clue how things work.

1 Like

Its really funny how you have obsessed in this same topic for as many months as I have now and still have no clue what Im saying.

Its almost like you dont even to bother to read, or just trying to cover your own ass.

Its also really funny you, again, ignored my post above, where I pointed out that you rely on other players to pay your sub for 3 accounts to CCP in cash, yet only pay 1 (cheaper) sub yourself in cash.

PS Saw your IRL pic. Im not surprised you dont understand.

A lot of made up nonsense, which got refuted dozens of times already.

And no I donā€™t read your stuff anymore as it contains no information of value for this topic at all.

And yes, I make a lot of profit with PLEX, but not because the price is rising.

1 Like

That explains it.
And you being a potato.
And you avoiding issues you cant/wont respond to.

Even now, all of this is a diversion from how I pointed out that you require other players to pay for 1500PLEX from CCP, whereas you only pay less than 500PLEX worth in cash, in a sub, inorder to sub your 4 accounts.

I dont expect a potato like you to understand the ramifications of that to CCP, the PLEX market, and the PCU overall, cos you are a potato.

What is a potato?

Oh I got the discount, I got the left over plex for next time. But I did buy 1500 plex.

You notice I donā€™t bother replying to that troll, I suggest that course for you and everyone else as well.

1 Like

Oh noesā€¦
Did I hurt youā€™re PLEX fee-fees?
Facts are that you sink at least 3x more PLEX in cash that someone else bought, than you yourself pay to CCP.

So does Ima.

So for each of you two, we/you need someones to buy 1500 PLEX, which costs far more than 3 month sub in equivalent cash value.

This is why PLEX is rising.
People like you, with 4 accounts, only one of which accounts (if even that) you pay CCP for.

You consume 1500+ PLEX per month, that someone else has paid for, and only pay CCP for one sub (if even that).

This is why I talk about whether rising price in isk has prompted more PLEX purchase fro from CCP, because people like you NEED someone to buy them into the game, as you dont do so yourself.

This, also, is why PLEX peice ingame keeps rising,
Because its others paying cash for PLEX, not you, and the higher it rises, the less they buy of kt from CCP to raise funds.

You and Ima have not bought PLEX, and neither have I.

PS: I will drink a toast the day when PLEX price starts to collapse upon itself when the stockpilers realize next to nobody is buying any for cash from CCP. It will be glorious.

Plex is very expensive right now

/thread

1 Like