The ability to create separate wallets much like corp wallets has been asked for many times.
I’d love to see that taken a step further. Create an account wallet, just like the plex vault. Within said account wallet, you could:
- Create wallets, and assign view settings (I’d say permissions, but they’d all be deposit/withdraw, just able to be hidden on pilots that don’t really need to see it)
- Manipulate funds in any of the wallets from any character.
By default, each character would have a wallet on the account, and there’d be a master wallet. The only thing you could do from a master wallet is transfer funds to other wallets in the account. No contracts, no market orders, no “give money”'s.
Why? Simple. When I want to move funds around, I don’t want to have to log onto one account, see I don’t have funds, log onto my bank/market alt to transfer funds, log back onto the original account. Or visa versa. I have a decent chunk of liquid isk on my main, my market alt is up to his eyeballs in margin. I wanted to place a buy order on my market alt, who presently has no money.
Which meant logging back off the alt onto the main, transfer funds, off and back onto alt. When I could have just dragged the money over.