Pochven Must Burn!

How about I fight you and get OUR systems back - considering I quite succeed in that already.

Triglavians don’t seem to be interested invading Federation with us, unfortunately. And I am not a gallentean politician to give them a show on a scene with dances to convince them for that. I am a soldier. I kill enemies.

Also, I don’t “hide” in Eha. I was stationed in Eha exactly to strike down Gallentean presence, no reason to stay there much. Two gallente citadels down, soon I am moving out, and who knows where… where is YOUR home, by the way?

I think it would be amusing for you to know before you start barking nonsence like that again: I moved into Eha when it was occupied by gallentean invaders with 2 hostile citadels in system. Now it is Caldari, now it is stable, now there are no gallente citadels anymore.

“Hiding”…
“Doing nothing”…

Gallentean propagandists are even more ignorant than I’ve thought before. Have you considered buying yourself a red nose, white makeup and a wig, putting it on and speaking from a scene somewhere in Jita? Should suit you well.

1 Like