Pochven Must Burn!

You probably don’t know who Caldari are.
Because we always come back for what was stolen from us.
And take it back…
with interest.

2 Likes

Oooh. What chills! My God, the venom is marvelous, Ms. Kim. The rattle of your saber makes such a delightful sound.

1 Like

We don’t want her. Don’t put that voodoo on us.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, you can take comfort that she’s got a multi-regional empire in line for execution ahead of you, Ms. Jackal. Not to worry, I’m sure she’ll get around to you in a lifetime or six depending on how much help she gets personally eating the Federation with a fork.

In that case I will cease to let the others bait me further. My condoleances regarding your losses.

Then put down that pitchfork that you have been clutching for so many years. Put aside your vicious hatred for the Federation for one second. Join our fight and take back those stolen systems with us?!

If you channelled half the amount of that towards the Trigs then they really would be worried instead of mocking you.

Laughable. Do you think any honorable citizen of the State would even entertain such an idea? How about you get the tyrannical regime you so vehemently serve to stop their countless, continuous atrocities before begging for help?

1 Like

First. Triglavians are aliens, I have no idea what they want. Gallenteans, on the other hand… they are quite well known enemies and they must be stopped at any cost.

Second. I’d better join Triglavians to take back systems that Federation stole from us and our Homeworld than join Federals to take back systems stolen by Triglavians.

Third. Is there actual viable way to restore authority in the system before organizing proper logistical chain? And, excuse me, who in sane mind would allow a federal into that chain?

Fourth. Are you actually going to capture the systems, or just scream at triglavians and do typical to gallenteans terrorism, claiming “you’re taking them”, while in fact you aren’t moving even a millimeter closer?

Fifth. Do you actually have means for a proper full scale invasion or solved the mystery how to make the gate operational? And please don’t tell me about ‘filaments’ or ‘wormholes’. They can’t bring proper numbers in, we’ve tried.

Sixth. Considering I don’t see a viable way of actually restoring proper authority until Caldari scientists make a breakthrough, your “call” to me looks like a call of a petty terrorist to join a useless and dishonorable struggle against an honorable enemy just to try to stain my Uniform and Reputation with both unprofitable and futile fight (and with association with the Ancient Enemy). Or you’re just trying to get me court-martialled for collaboration with frogs?..

1 Like

Your perspective of begging for help is very much blurred in the same way you think are still a member of the State.

Who first? Get your priorities straight, either fight the Trigs and get your systems back. Or fight us, like you have for so many years and get no where.

Do it then! Spare us all from your confusing hypocrisy. By all accounts Remilia has done this exact thing, no wonder both of you agree so much. The only different is you hide away up in Eha barking and doing nothing.

This is a joke right?

How about I fight you and get OUR systems back - considering I quite succeed in that already.

Triglavians don’t seem to be interested invading Federation with us, unfortunately. And I am not a gallentean politician to give them a show on a scene with dances to convince them for that. I am a soldier. I kill enemies.

Also, I don’t “hide” in Eha. I was stationed in Eha exactly to strike down Gallentean presence, no reason to stay there much. Two gallente citadels down, soon I am moving out, and who knows where… where is YOUR home, by the way?

I think it would be amusing for you to know before you start barking nonsence like that again: I moved into Eha when it was occupied by gallentean invaders with 2 hostile citadels in system. Now it is Caldari, now it is stable, now there are no gallente citadels anymore.

“Hiding”…
“Doing nothing”…

Gallentean propagandists are even more ignorant than I’ve thought before. Have you considered buying yourself a red nose, white makeup and a wig, putting it on and speaking from a scene somewhere in Jita? Should suit you well.

1 Like

It is only a matter of time before Imperial scientists manage to reverse engineer the Stellar Transmuter captured by loyalist capsuleers in the Arshat system. once this occurs, and the liberation efforts begin in earnest, I do in fact advise everyone to do their part, even if that involves joining forces with outsiders, as the CEP called for.

3 Likes

Do you honestly think, that you are going to get the star’s back?

I dont know if you have seen how it is here recently, but even if somehow, they manage to reverse engineer the Stellar Transmuter, there would be no point to take the systems back. Irreversible changes have already been done to the star systems weaved into pochven.

So go ahead and try, just know no matter what happens in the future the failures of the empires will forever be remembered in these 27 systems.

2 Likes

Yes, I do.

3 Likes

As long as you won’t suggest siding for that with Sansha/Gurista/Gallentes or similar misfits who would try to just get personal profit from that war.
War profiteers, marauders shall be detained and executed on sight, even if they’re pretending to be on our side.
Maybe even some terrorists, if they’re hostile terrorists (likely gallente, minmatar, all these known as freedom fighters) - they shall be executed as well, as for our own terrorists, that might be an unprofessional behavior, but, I guess, we might let them act on our side, as long as they weren’t suspected in any of crimes against the State (like same Brothers of Freedom - these are to be shot on sight as well).

Please excuse me, that I mention this, I don’t want to blame you in any sort of collaboration, just some readers have a perverted opinions on what “joining forces with outsiders” might imply. Some people even are trying to justify their straightforward collaboration (or even treason) as “liberalism”, which is certainly not. Thus, I prefer to make it crystal clear.

Without doubt. We always come back for what is ours, or we wouldn’t be Caldari.

Though, first we are taking Luminaire back from federal occupants. It’s a Caldari Homeworld system, gallente hegemony in that shall be eliminated at any cost.

1 Like

If the Chief Executive Panel tells me that every citizen has a duty to fight against the Triglavians, and they tell me that co-operation with Capsuleers from other EDENCOM signatories is okay, then I am going to do it. That said I do not want to see any Blood Raider, Gurista, Serpentis, Angel or Sansha capsuleers on grid. Pirates are bad.

2 Likes

Personally I’d probably accept help pirate help except from the Raiders and Nation, Ms. Tereven. Maybe it’s because I have a little bit of the rogue in my history, maybe it’s because they just don’t seem all that different from other people to me, especially eggers. (Admittedly these things might also be related.)

Either way, if there’s another round (and especially if it happens before the State properly recovers) we might not be really positioned to turn away help even if the help can’t quite be trusted.

… That’s if they’re offering, though. At the moment they seem to kind of be perched like a circle of vultures waiting to see whose bones they’ll get to pick.

(I am SO glad the EoM plot seems foiled for now. If any of the major powers fall, especially in conditions where others aren’t in a position to help, we can probably depend on that lot to be our undertakers.)

1 Like

I will not. They proved that everything that is said about them was true during the fall of Wirashoda.

Just because we might not be in a position to turn away help, does not mean that we will not turn their help away.

This was always the case.

The EoM are irrefutable proof that every citizen must remain ever watchful and on guard, against traitors within, enemies without and criminals which blur the line between insider and outsider.

1 Like

Right, because having the State be utterly destroyed would totally be preferable to the Caldari people than accepting some help from other Caldari who’ve been arguing with the State’s methods, like the Guristas.

1 Like

There is no separation between the Caldari people and the Caldari State, and we will survive by our own merits or not at all.

1 Like