POCO missing from rightclick menu on PI window

I can no longer rightclick the planet to view the POCO’s contents while undocked in the system.

I now need to fly to the POCO, check the contents of the poco, and hope theres materials there to send to the surface. If not, then i fly back to the station, pick up materials, fly back to the POCO to drop them off.

I used to be able to just undock and then view the contents. So i know if i need to haul materials out there or not. I used to be able to transfer materials to/from the POCO/Surface without flying to the POCO itself.

Why???

2 Likes

You don’t even need to do undock to check contents.

If you open planetary production window in station you will see material snext to little icons - where the materials are shown next to a 3D-cube looking icon, that is stuff that’s in storage.
materials shown next to a cog-looking icon are what you’re producing, and materials next to a half circle with an arrow pointing upward are what you’re extracting.

However, the customs office disappearing from the right click menu is a nightmare - you can still do it by right clicking the poco in space so as a work-around I’ve made a special PI overview tab, but this still involves double-checking you’ve selected the POCO you meant to from the Planetary production window against what you select on the overview - it’s definitely a retrograde step from how it worked yesterday.

I can’t believe some dev spend time to remove the poco warp to and access from the right click menu
PI is hard enough

After dock/undock they appear once but second right click will not show them. And I can’t see other players colonies. I’m sure about that because I can’t see my colonies by my alt.
It would be nice to see tax rates in Agency or in planet’s info window.

The way I do my PI is once every 4 days I launch out citadel , stay tethered and move planet - poco ,poco-planet, then once every 10-14 days I fly between planets moving PI and feeding emptying factories.

Not being able to remotely access pocos or being able to right/click “warp to” is going to add a huge amount more grind to an already horrible grind.

I certainly hope this is bug thats going to be remedied soon and not a “feature” .

This is going to cause a lot of tears in the coming WH “event”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.