PODDED by NPC fleet in HISEC

Real Life ? Real Money (Trading) ?

just put scoots_choco on ignore. 90% of the forum already has.

If you have a character created in 2001, in a game which came out in 2003, then you have been playing for decades.

No. Then, you have a character created in 2001.

EVE is a monthly subscription game… now, there are several ways to pay the subscription, but it always gets paid with actual money. With this money, CCP pays its employees, shareholders, or whatever. And so on. Is this a foreign concept, or are only Americans paying for this?

THIS character, made by me and played only by me for 15 years represents a lot of skill points subscription fees. If you want to nit and pick over how to describe this investment, be my guest. For myself, I respect the commitment.

Raise your standings up with triglavs and you won’t be podded by them again. Though you’d still have the issue of being podded by other NPC’s.

Decade = 10 years… so for you to scream “decades” is technically wrong… even though we are at 18 years, it’s still not “decades”…

18 years = respect. That’s all I’m saying. Happy to quibble with you for two more years… if we’re still playing then :wink:

Thanks for the advice.

Debatable

1 Like

Only in your world sunshine!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.