Poetic Justice: A view of anti-gankers failing

Luck is not valid counter-play.

Hell, we used to have so many more gankers 10 years ago.

Anti-ganking must be doing a hell of a job in reducing the overall, total number of gankers.

If the success rate can be improved with training, its not luck but skill. Sorry to hear that you are unable to do it.

Overfishing. Not enough prey to sustain the predators.

Just more garbage trash-talk from a nobody,

You would be equally unable to do it in isolated trials where the sequence is pulled off properly, because it is actually mathematically impossible. Sorry to hear that you are unable to perform basic arithmetic.

Sure they did. And you personally forced to quit most of them. You were best AG I saw, stop crabbing in null and come back to hs, we really need you entertaining us.

The anti-ganking has still done its job in making certain the ganker fish were overfed on their zealotry of 315, grew too large and the died off.

Wow, it took like 3 posts to come from a false claim over being proven wrong to ad hominem. Keep goin’! :slight_smile:

Using big words huh?

Just stating facts. Can’t handle?

No, just calling you a showoff.

I doubt AGs forced anyone to quit. Aside from a few forum regulars who are familiar with the drama, most gankers perceive AGs as random people trying to “whore on kill mails.”

I know dozens of pirates/gankers who have quit EVE over the years, and every single one has told me that they did so and refuse to come back because the game has become a carebear simulator, or something along those lines.

The only ones griefing gankers out of the game are CCP.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat. You mind if I just don’t care for your opinion?

ad hominem (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining:

No, actually I was attacking both the person, James315 the orchestrator of CODE and Mining Permits, who is no longer in the game as well as the decline in gankers, over the last ten years, that was due to, like you said, fewer and fewer prey. Fewer and fewer prey because hauler pilots might have taken different routes, have started to use needlejacks into and out of Trig space more effectively as well as the campaign by anti-ganking to rid the Savior of High from High Sec, which was accomplished.

Now where is the ad homies at?

How rude

Don’t do that Zaera, Code hates forum scissoring,

Excuse me?

Yet is is the only one we have… After they changed Jita 4-4 undock, my own whole gameplay resolves around luck and there is very little I can do to increase my chances. It is all about luck and waiting for them to make a mistake.

Anyway, we are the griefers we are making players quit by our actions, therefore it is only right we have to suffer and endure unfair or annoying mechanics like this, new Jita quadra-undock aligned to Perimeter or CONCORD pulling itself (which is actually extremely favorable to us, except it is annoying as hell to do all the time so AG will be against that as well :smiley: ).

Sounds like skill to me.

Like that if I get better in the game they will be making more mistakes?