Poetic Justice: A view of anti-gankers failing

When the cloak trick eventually gets fixed, imagine the tears :smiley:

I have tried the cloak trick, too much effort involved that can be remedied by training to use Covert Ops Cloaks and ships that can warp while cloaked.

I mastered it my 2nd day back in EVE LOL.

Its pretty easy once you figure it out.

It should def be patched out.

1 Like

Good luck hauling more than 10k m3

I think it will be hard to patch out the cloak trick and will actually cause problems with other mechanics.

Trade you it for HS safety lock

Sounds like a CCP problem :smiley:

Mm that’s a hard no to both LOL.

Ah well guess I get to come and go in LS still.

Not at all. Just make cloaks add a fuckton of mass when active. That way a ship could retain its regular speed while cloaked, but if a propulsion mod is active, it would align very slowly. This would impact a very small number of fringe cases in which players turn on propulsion mods before cloaking for reasons other than warp invincibility, but oh well, them’s the breaks.

We have found other things to do

Oh?

So no more AGing for you huh?

We will AG when ever we can, but if gank fleets aren’t out what can we do

I have notice a down tick recently as well.

I mean bling ships are still burning but it definitely has calmed down a little.

I feel its a bad sign honestly.

Me to, jita was active after some bots got removed, at last but I’m sure they will return.

I think a jita bot owner was bragging to me in a cryptic way that he was still there.

Btw we still hunt any criminals and kill rights we find and have some projects in the pipeline around that kind of thing

Either way removal of MWD/cloak trick makes hauling quite too dangerous then doesn’t it? Because it is another situation of either I win or I lose (at least when running into big catecamp like in Ahbazon).

I like what they did with bubble immunity and warp stabs. So I say, keep the mwd/cloak interaction as is, but largely increase the cooldown on a reactivation to match warp stabs/interdiction nullifier. If I am not mistaken right now the cooldown is gone by the time you jump another gate and if the system is too short and it doesn’t you can always wait it out in jump cloak timer on the other side.

Didn’t you say you are alpha? I am alpha and I am flying through lowsec quite often and after my first loss (where my fit wasn’t ideal in first place and where if I didn’t stay in cloak and warped immediately I would have lived because the Phobos was 1000km away at the time) I haven’t been killed yet. Of course, the ls I am flying in is not very active one and gatecamps are rare there and most of the time there is a solo hunter if anyone at all, but I find the risk manageable. I wouldn’t haul cargo worth billions though. For that I use instawarping ship. So far 0 deaths with it.

No, this is what blockade runners are for. Want to warp without interference? Use one of them, at the expense of low EHP and cargo capacity. Being able to have warp invincibility on haulers capable of carrying 70,000m³ of stuff trivializes other ships and game mechanics.

Also, this works on any ship, and not just haulers. I’ve had dozens of battleships escape me because they were doing the very same thing. How is allowing players to travel with complete invulnerability balanced or fair?

1 Like

Just trying to push your sloppy game play to low sec where it belongs. As long as ganking is profitable, it isn’t nerfed enough.

JJ

Don’t blame the gankers. Blame the peeps who can’t even use the overwhelming advantage local gives them LOL.

Ok so you encountered one ship that wasnt in range so you werent waxed on the way out of a gate.

Yeah Im alpha atm, which is why Im avoiding low sec in anything that can move any real amount of cargo as theres just no feasible way of moving it at present.

Im really not sure if Destiny is being sarcastic or not now but tbh Id be surprised if someone of her skill would actually believe its a cast iron defense.