Poetic Justice: A view of anti-gankers failing

Well so far I encountered:
3 tornados, with an arazu that was chasing me when I survived it, but wasn’t on the grid with them initially (still I am fairly confident I would be able to burn back even if it was present as those 3 nados took only 60% of my shields if they would be even able to shoot again)
solo tornado - just flew out
solo Gnosis - just flew out via warp stabs
solo Arazu - had to burn back to gate
the gatecamp where I lost my Nereus had Phobos, Osprey Navy, Gnosis and Machariel. They bumped me and I didn’t make it to the gate. But with the Badger I am using now I am confident that I would survive even that.

I don’t know what Destiny is flying, but I doubt she could solo kill me before I burn back to gate unless meanwhile she logged an alt on the opposite side. But I wouldn’t haul cargo worth billions with a char of a corp that got wardecced in first place and used neutral alt…

Of course the fit I am using only allows to transport 7k m3, but on Omega DST will do better job anyway even without cloak.

I really have no idea how you achieved any of that but hats off.

Anything I ever have had in situations like that just gets one shottted.

if so, should the law abiding Sherriff of Nottingham be asking the following?

1 Like

I’m curious, what makes this style of game play sloppy?

I’ve been invited to and joined a couple of times to gank with Shadow Cyrilus. There is nothing sloppy about it. It takes a lot of coordination, planning and intel to pull off ganking a blinged out level 4 mission runner ship. In fact more coordination goes into this kind of game play than a null sec gate camp/roam.

2 Likes

I’ll send you fit.

1 Like

That’s cause most peeps have never hunted another player.

Trying to hunt someone who is actively evading is tough.

Most people don’t understand why it is that pirates seem to be really good at EVE. You have to be :smiley:

As I wrote earlier. Citadel in highsec can only attack wartargets. It is not allowed to get limited engagement timer against citadel hence citadel is not allowed to attack suspects nor criminals at all.

1 Like

That and it’s too easy to sit there and criticize a gameplay style and act like an expert in it when you’ve never engaged in it. Or undock for that matter.

1 Like

I find Shadow cyrilus one of the more dangerous gankers, when he fc’s we are in for a fight,

There is nothing sloppy about ganking with groups of ag about, shield reps, burst and dps, even have to be on the ball if they miss their target because we will point them and they lose a ship unnecessarily.

Just before the attack some try and fake another attack at a different gate to pull us away, Kusion even pull us to a gate once to attack us as we landed while his 2nd fleet ganked at the gate we was pulled from .

How is any of this sloppy

But satisfying when you get them.

2 Likes

Very true its why we hunt

AG activity is lower than ever before too

1 Like

And he did it with terrible English, lol…

This is indeed true, many of the large gank fleets have gone in our time zone, catching you guys killing miners or mission runners is virtually impossible, that needs to be done on a local level to try and deter you, by miners themselves. It’s to time consuming for us to do effectively.

Now we are trying to concentrate on crime in general, a short time ago we got involved in a low sec conflict to help a friend, that was fun.

We have always been dependant on ganker or player activity and reacted to it. So if large gank stop then we are out of content. That’s the result of no real game mechanic that allows us to be ganker hunters.

But we are still here trying and do have some plans

There are tons :smiley:

Follow the guide.

1 Like

And how do you imagine it should work then? I am sorry if you posted this already, but I don’t remember it.

Bring back the bounty system!

You don’t want to do it, which is not the same as being unable to do it. Like most antigankers, you have lost interest in defending people who are AFK.

2 Likes

check this and perhaps comment then

1 Like

I know of a few Capsuleers who are really wanting the system back.

/
Thank you for pointing your thread out and I was happy to comment with my view if that was okay.