Poetic Justice: A view of anti-gankers failing

Stop doggerel-shaming please!

Temporary three-month blocks permanently applied to everyone who triggered Dracvlad.

1 Like

Destiny is unblocked (she accidentally blocked herself).

1 Like

Too late to trigger Drac

My tears are like a hurricane

I have wasted my life.

1 Like

A gift sweet revenge

Tornado dies in jita

We will never stop

2 Likes

Well done Githany for that kill and the content you create, it’s always good hear of a tornado and it’s failure.

Despite their attempts to escape you.

Long live the resistance to the uprising of the ganker griefers, drive them back , maybe they will all be flying around with warp stabs soon haha

1 Like

Aiko, please have one of your interior ministers launch an exploratory committee to investigate the possible use of warp core stabilizer technology for mitigating operational losses.

haha i get it cuz the red tornado just sit there and let the whiteknight nerd hit it and the nerd thinks he is so tough but the red tornado is the brave one

1 Like

So glad we got another topic about ganking generated up.

Forum PVP > Playing EVE, to anyone observing the forums anyway.

Now don’t get too excited there Grandpa, you might burst a pod.

I’m lucky if I can burst the pod at my age…

3 Likes

“Don’t burst your pod” -
Is it a euphemism
Or just good advice?

2 Likes

Its okay, you just have to make sure she bursts her pod first.

Lol…is that the same MacGybo who gets irked when people ‘steal’ his loot ? The mental gymnastics gankers have to engage in never ceases to amaze me.

There’s really no such thing as ‘anti gankers’ per se. Anti gankers are themselves gankers. Loot thieves are thieves.,…but then thieves are thieves too ! Amazingly.

1 Like

Insta warp to the gutter.

Jita corridor:
Explosions in the past hour.
Basic intel, no?

~Vin

Placed upon him. by MacGybo…as if you can just put a kill right on anyone anytime. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No of course not. While I would absolutely love the thought of being able to hand out killrights on anyone I wished whenever I want, that’s not what I’m saying happened here.

MacGybo was shot at in an illegal manner and thus had the option to place a killright on said pilot.