Poetic Justice: A view of anti-gankers failing

So when somebody activates one on me, I must have done something in an illegal manner?

The only way for someone to activate a killright on you is if you pod someone in lowsec OR if you go criminal in Highsec.

Whomever you shot at in Highsec can place a killright on you at that point and the killright expires 30d after the time at which the killright was obtained.

I don’t anti-gank,
I’d need to go to high sec
It’s a silly place.

Correction. You only get a kill right on you in lowsec if it was an unprovoked kill (i.e. the other ship wasn’t a suspect or criminal or war dec’d).

Correct.

You win.

Slight correction. Going criminal in highsec doesn’t always generate killright. A hostile action is required to do it.

Anti-Gankers, ha!
They fail everyday, ha ha!
What sad gameplay, ha!

I’ve already posted several guides on how to AG effectively.

AGers are simply bad at de game :smiley:

Your ideas are not flexible , you have made some good points but you cant keep doing the same thing, eve doesn’t work like that

One flexible idea is to activate a killright before opening fire to effectively kill a ganker.

This is how you do not do it. At least he brought his best ship. :rofl:

(he was ganked earlier in his hauler full of crap, so he had a killright on the ganker ^^).

Darwin strikes again

What in the heck does that guys isk pile look like? Good grief. That’s like taking a gold leaf decorated maserati to a figure eight demo derby.

1 Like

It doesn’t pay to anti gank for no other reason than it’s meaningless. Why spend time trying to harm people with no qualms about throwing away ships just to get some green on their killboard.

They don’t do it for the profit. They buy their catalysts in bulk and they have zero shame.

Might as well just fly your pvp ship out of high sec and leave the Care Bears to prey on eachother in their own special way.

That’s true

Help me understand what is so shameful about blowing up someones imaginary pixilated space ship in a videogame that is pvp centric.

Something tells me that you don’t pvp. Though I haven’t looked up your zkillboard because I’m lazy and I’ll probably find that either there isn’t one for you or it’s mostly green or you’re F1 blob monkey.

Yes, they are special aren’t they. And it’s fun to watch them turn on each other. Like rats in a sinking ship.

The lack of shame refers to them being happy to get their kills in the cheapest way possible. It is a risk adverse play style. You might fail a gank sure, but it is difficult to do so when you only need to calculate the number of catalysts to bring. They prey on the softest targets that don’t shoot back. Risk adverse = carebear. He’ll the mission runners and miners play with more risk because they undock with uncertainty. In a weird kind of way the Care Bears are less care bear than the gankers.

You won’t find much on this toon, it’s an alt that was trained up for mining in a previous life before I realised it was mind numbingly boring to me and barely profitable without multiboxing. CCP kindly stripped those SP out for me with the Indy update and now they are sitting waiting to be re-invested when I need them.

You will find a mix of green and red on my actual killboard. I’m not great at pvp but when I do undock I do it knowing I could fail and lose my ship without a green mark to match the loss. However when I do kill something it’s more satisfying for the risk of failure. I mission in low sec and npc null too because even when I earn I like to have the ever present danger which is different to having to dock up when you see a blob of red or one of their scouts in system.

I fly solo and I fly in small gangs and occassionally I’m asked to form up in a defence fleet to fight a bigger fleet. However we don’t blob because we want to be engagable. In fact blobbing almost ensures we won’t get a fight so why do it. As opposed to high sec where the only way to ‘pvp’ is to blob with enough catalysts to guarantee the kill.

We don’t do it for profit , we do it to stop gankers who are high sec criminals , whats hard to see about that

I only see you on the forums who is saying that. And who I believe it. Everyone else is demanding some reward from CCP for it here be it loyalty points or something else. And vast majority of players who shoots gankers (ok lets not call them AG that is toxic label and you don’t like it) are not trying to prevent the gank at all, they just want to post the killmail with CONCORD on it onto killboard to pad it.

Again. If gankers are the lowest of lowest who attack harmless players in highsec because they can’t do any better as they are cowards who are afraid to visit ls/ns/wh, then what are those who are waiting on the grid in cheap ship waiting for them to arrive to whore on them?

See what I did there?

2 Likes