Poisoning new players before they even understand new eden

Do better Sabus, your not good at personal attacks :slight_smile: Do better

Also I love the fact that as soon as I point out your thefts and provide maths and can provide corp mails to support you asking for donations.

Never saw your ‘claimed’ theft evidence. Mind sharing?

The risk of being wrong here isn’t worth insisting that you’re right.
History: People learn nothing from it, because they’re too ■■■■■■■ full of themselves.

You’re one of those who wouldn’t go voting against Trump.
Thanks, asshole.

Have a nice day anyway.

I don’t vote, at all, because I don’t trust politicians, their entire job is to lie, to think any party will be good for you, is just ignorance bud :slight_smile:

Mail me your evidence, at least.
Thanks. I’ll even log in.

o/

Let’s try to keep this Eve related and set the real world politics aside before we bring the moderator hammer down on the entire thread.

1 Like

It’s all being put together into a blog in the next two weeks, all of it. Once i’m done, we’ll join his corp and make sure his members see it and watch ICANP die from the inside, if we can be bothered :slight_smile:

Already reported several posts :slight_smile: S’okay if they delete mine as well :slight_smile:

Agreed, civility is best.

It’s all being put together into a blog in the next two weeks, all of it.

Please do send me that blog when its done.

Don’t listen to him.
“Civility” is a biggest part of the problem.

People who want everyone to be “civil” also want everyone not to exercise their rights for free speech. You know who also were big proponents of political correctness? Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and overly religious people. Goerge Carlin called it fascism disguised as manners. That’s what this is.

This guy’s a psychopath.
I guarantee it.

1 Like

This guy’s a psychopath.
I guarantee it.

Hmmm

Speak your mind.

He’s not a psychopath, he’s just very, odd

Well then tell me how to spot a psychopath, when you know he isn’t one.
Right now he’s thinking about how to get around his apparent lack of self awareness.

Look

I am happy to chat about this thread and such, but if u personally attack or name call i will report your posts.

I have had a go at him in this thread and you are just going way over the top

Calm down

1 Like

How did Lenin get thrown in there?

1 Like

https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-278437431/political-correctness-and-the-ideological-struggle

Soviet and Chinese manifestations of political correctness are worlds of paranoid suspicion … They are worlds where the workings of the rational mind are viewed with suspicion, even hatred.

They should add the modern day US of A to that line.

1 Like

lol how am I played?

Dude, I know you think your super smart. You’re not. These constant insults just prove how narrow minded and silly you are behaving. Stop with the personal attacks. Another post of yours is now reported for personal attacks

1 Like

Dude, you’re an idiot. If you can’t even handle “idiot”, then maybe you’re a thin-skinned idiot. It’s just a word on the screen. Why’s the word a problem? You want to censor me, just because you can’t ■■■■■■■ handle it? I’d say the problem isn’t me here, it’s you and your emotional immaturity. I don’t care if someone calls me names, because it’s just words and that person has every ■■■■■■■ right to call me whatever the flying ■■■■ he wants.

It’s like you people think I’m ■■■■■■■ bored. I have ■■■■■■■ other things to do. I rarely even read the forums. Once or twice a day I check in and have a look. I’m not even posting on Solecist anymore. I don’t even know what the ■■■■ is going on, but there’s several threads about the same thing regarding one guy and his corp, with some really weird demands, while apparently farming new players. That’s definitely deserving my attention.

Considering you being easily triggered, dare I say the little boy here is you.
Definitely would explain why you’re so thin skinned.

Can we move on now?

Edit: Sorry, for some reason my browser ■■■■■■ up and wiped the last post.