Poisoning new players before they even understand new eden

Good. Looking forward to it.

I didn’t see that post earlier, sorry.
Was on my phone.
Even switched to my computer.

I am not censoring you at all. However the community does not need to see abusive posts

Trust me, I know :slight_smile:#

Except that there was nothing abusive about it.
It’s literally just words on the screen.

You can’t have “freedom of expression” on one side and consider harmless words like “idiot” and “psychopath” as “abusive” on the other. That’s not how this works. Text can never be abusive. The problem is in the mind of the actually abused one, you, who can’t handle this. I’m sorry this happened to you. I really am. I hope you’ve found help dealing with this.

I don’t mind people being abusive, however, such things as forums do no require it.

Trying to attack on me on a psychological level will not work either. So don’t bother.

Keep your posts free of abuse, on topic and they wont be reported. It’s as simple as that

1 Like

Nothing about the post was abusive and your paranoia fools you,
because I really mean that I hope you’ve had help.

Anyway, even if you’re one of the assholes who are pro censorship and against freedom of expression and emotional honesty, I still wish you all the best and good luck with your blog. You’re definitely doing the right thing and I’m looking forward to reading it.

PS: asshole isn’t censored anymore for a reason. Nicolai Serkanner, literally Mr. “■■■■ off”, isn’t banned for a reason. They’re good reasons. Think about it.

Seconded.

It’s cool, I just reported any of his posts were he was abusive, hurtful or just acting out. Clearly has issues seperating IRL from Eve Online. Shame really. But then I know what position he is in, took me months of therapy to get right.

I’m sorry, but I agree with him. There was no abuse. You’re the one who can’t seperate real life from EVE ONLINE. This is a forum. This is just text you’re reading on a screen. You’re taking it into real life, not him. He’s telling you that it’s just words and you keep telling him that your real life is being affected by them.

Sorry, but that’s really not okay.

I’ll just ■■■■ off now, before I accidentially destroy his fragile ego.

lol okay dude

If you think it’s perfectly okay for people to be abusive to others for no reason other than just to be rude and abusive, regardless of whether it is “words on a screen” or not, it is offensive. Directly to me, it is also agaisnt the forum TOS. Of which I uphold. I adhere to. So no, I won’t allow him to post in that manner.

Manners cost nothing. Simple as that.

1 Like

Can you just stop calling it “abusive”? You’re doing a disservice to all of those who are actually being abused, which you here, right now, are definitely not. Ask your therapist. Sheesh, what the ■■■■ man. I’m out, you’re not alright.

To use offensive words to make your point

is classed as “abusive” behaviour. You are hurling abusive words at another person with this express intent to hurt, insult or goad another human being. It is not my fault, you are not educated enough to understand the English language.

Off you trott, since you clearly cannot speak, without becoming highly “abusive” towards others.

1 Like

I think he is not intending to hurt you - I think he is trying to make others see you as foolish.

So now it’s “abusive” and not just abusive.
Quotation marks. We’re making progress.
Good.
Bye.

No, I’m literally just simply speaking my mind and heart.

Would that it were that simple no? Hopefully he can get help for his problems and his need to hurt others to make himself feel more like a man. It’s a shame.

1 Like

I give up.
Fire your therapist.

Bye.

You said you were done and going? I thought you had left, I was quite happy.

1 Like

I think that, when you want someone to stop responding, you only need to stop insisting on having the last word. I’m glad this went the way it did. I’ve learned a lot about people, history and political correctness. I’ve also learned a few things about you, but I can’t risk writing anything, because you might flag me for being offended.

You learned nothing other than I value manners and see pointless need for rude and abusive behaviour coupled with the excuse of “it’s words on a screen”.

If you sling, targetted abuse at people, they have every right as a human with emotions to become distressed or angry and report you to the right authorities. Simply because you view “words on a screen” as a perfect excuse to insult, hurt or target others for your own amusement.

Speaks volumes about you are a person. Also the way you were raised.

Lol, says the Guy who doxxed Manic Velocity and harassed CCP Falcon and CCP Helmar for weeks.

Aren’t you EvocationzAdhera who’s perma banned from Eve Online ? How come you have an Account again to post here ?

Care to explain ?