Policy Update - Real Life Threats & Harassment

I REALLY think some people take some things WAY too serious…

Is what it is, they are most likely just trolling at this point. I’m sure they wouldn’t dare break the TOS in game in fear of losing accounts attached to their IP. Balos Tritapo is a carebear toon with 0 kills and no kill board. as for Kaelen Mosar hes been around like 13 years, thats a lot of money spent to throw it away for not holding his tongue in local chat.

2 Likes

She just goats you into a forum ban.

You guyz realize that what you do will probably get this topic closed, right?

And this would be serious because?

I smell the bait from cfc troll but ■■■■■■■ thanks :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

interesting that you define a player over his pvp…

I don’t pvp at all…

In no game…

Never…

Still i’ve seen beta here…

You’re a saint

because it’s a topic that shows CCP that conflicts and differences of opinion exist on this topic. If all you ever see when browsing this topic is some doodes waving dicks, how serious will it be taken?

Yes, I still have hopes that CCP will see that it’s not as easy anymore and I still have hopes that they will adress this issue. You may laugh about me now.

You sir are a carebear then, calling me one when I joined a solo pvp corp. I may be new and have lots of red on my kill board but at least I’m pvping and learing

3 Likes

Someone said troll Do we talk about @CCP_Falcon

?

just one remark… LOOOOOOOOL

That’s all

Guys rlly dick measuring?

As you mentioned how long iam here let me Tell you that ccp is giving a ■■■■ about harassment reports they send you their copy paste answer and the offenders will continue to play

At the end of the day CPP no longer has a choice, they were bought by a big company that takes this stuff very seriously, on top of that they are discussing the matter at the CSM summit. They are taking measures to fix this problem, whether or not we lose some close minded players

Plus worse comes to worse and CPP doesn’t do enough to fix this problem, I go over them and report it to Pearl Abyss that now owns this game. I know for a fact they take it seriously, and will step in if CPP can’t handle fixing it

1 Like

Cfc troll has spoken amen shalom inshalla

Lol

No, the rules didn’t really change all that much. What is new is that they are clear about how they handle offences outside of the client and forum.

There has always be a zero tolerance on RL threads and their policy on what is OK and what not in chat has not really changed. And don’t believe the guys who say that reporting does not work, it clearly does, but in most cases where it is about behaviour they will always first try to talk to people before they swing the ban hammer.

1 Like

Tell that to Mittani when trying to get a other guy to comitt suicide

Or wait Tell it ccp

I’m sure no one has reported it for suggesting/ promoting suicide.
Because whos going to take the time to go to their web page and open a ticket to report it. Thus we go back to me asking for an in game report option

1 Like

Cfc trolls every where spamming ingame reports

good idea