The main combat system on Singularity will change soon, as discussed in this thread. We have several suggestions for which system to use in the future, but we have not decided yet on which system to take.
So I present your this poll, to get your input on this. As long as there are no good other reasons (like some blocking problem, or massive voting abuse) then we will very likely go with the result of this poll.
- 93PI-4 (Pure Blind, 38 moons, 2 gates., 1 jump from low sec (Saranen), 15 jumps from Jita)
- AD-5B8 (Geminate, 53 moons, 4 gates, 1 jump from low sec (Eurgrana), 29 jumps from Jita)
- BWF-ZZ (Geminate, 52 moons, 4 gates. 1 jump from low sec (Oijanen), 10 jumps from Jita)
- EC-P8R (Pure Blind, 64 moons, 3 gates, 1 jump from high sec (Torrinos), 13 jumps from Jita)
- EOA-ZC (Geminate, 38 moons, 3 gates, 1 jump from low sec (Akkio), 23 jumps from Jita)
- M-OEE8 (Tribute, 72 moons, 5 gates, 1 jump from low sec (Taisy), 9 jumps from Jita)
- R3-K7K (Providence, 52 moons, 3 gates, 1 jump from low sec (Misaba), 21 jumps from Jita)
We considered also other systems, but they had some drawbacks (for example L4X-1V has a too similar name to another system). One thing to keep in mind is that some of those systems are heavily used on Tranquility, for example as staging systems - but I don’t know if this would be a reason to exclude a system.
If any of those systems have major draw backs: Please reply in a regular comment with details.
Thanks for participating (without abusing things like voting with all your farming accounts), CCP Habakuk