So why aren’t they using them then?

You mean like a female dog or something? :dog:

:thinking: :smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn: :dealwithitparrot:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Your fame on the forums saved you. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m thinking more like…

…but much prettier.

There are standing orders to not engage Cilla under any circumstances.

Everyone dies. Except Cilla. Cilla gets to watch, so that she can tell the future generations what transpired so that they don’t repeat the same mistakes.

5 Likes

I think we need to band together and push back the criminal element to w-space wheren they all come from cause eve used to be a cool game where u could just mine n chill and build battleships with the minerals you gather
Hull claxons in the miidle of netflix should be a reportable offence when you think about it space is supposed to be a chill place but thats just my 2 sence :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I only spend about 20% of my Eve time as Cilla. That’s the great thing about Eve ( indeed same with a lot of MMOs )…I am not stuck as one character.

1 Like

Uh what makes you think they all come from W-space?

Also you can still mine and chill. Just be smart.

In other words, you set these dudes up too.

Wow.

Cause the shady types like to hang out where theres no dscan 2 detect them

You mean local friend. You can still use d-scan in WHs.

I do all the time :smiley:

After @Cilla_Cybin opened her fat mouth, bragging about “smuggling” ECM modules (an expensive module, to be sure!) and boasting about her alliance infestation in Oipo, I returned to Lonetrek and checked Cilla’s alliance out. Unlike @Dracvlad, I accept challenges, even without a bounty prize or explicit invitation.

@Governor_Lee is undoubtedly thrilled to notice that dozens of ships have been lost, with more than 2 billion isk in alliance assets destroyed, without any gains or benefit to the alliance. In order to encourage Cilly to think more carefully before she speaks again, I have commissioned a few posters:

delete

The morale of the story is this: talking trash to the people who destroyed your alliance two years ago, that is a bold move. I’m sure Governor Lee would agree that Cilly is inviting the wrong kind of content, which will not lead to Absolute Harmony.

10 Likes

Be careful! She may use her secret main on you!

I’m pretty sure she has, it’s just not effective.

Well she seems to think a gnosis is scary enough LOL.

I mean maybe if she hull tanked it but I’m betting she doesn’t know how to do that yet :smiley:

Surprise!

I’m Cilly’s super secret pvp main!

Or am I?

Maybe my super secret main lives in null sec ratting with a nidhogger. Maybe.

Oh dang, another one!

Each of these miners is dead for one reason only, because Cilly Cybin decided to sperg and trash talk in the forums, whilst blabbing about Oipo.

Welp, another one! You guys can thank Cilly later.

1 Like

Aiko didn’t even ask for additional payment for this, but I’m sending her a tip anyway.

Also, I forgot to mention, but just hours after this blitzkrieg began, the gov’nuh sent me a few EVE mails in which he begged to surrender. Through the copious use of emojis in his writing, I became suspicious that Governor Lee isn’t actually a respectable political figure at all, but might in fact be three toddlers stacked inside of a trench coat. And while it broke my heart to say “no” to a youngster, I politely declined the offer, even after he attempted to sweeten it by throwing in three Pogs, a bag of Skittles, and a foil Gyarados in pretty good condition.

You know what they say: spare the rod, spoil the childe.

4 Likes

You’re pretty cold hearted. That’s a very generous surrender offer, unless it was the berry skittles. Those things are an abomination unto the Lord.

2 Likes

It was a pack of sours. And it looked like it sat out in the sun for too long.

Lol. You know what ? When your guys pass through Oipo the general consensus in corp chat is to just ignore you. People are not cowering in the bunker. It’s more like a stifled yawn and ’ oh…there goes Aiko again '. In fact last night all that happened was we all took the mickey out of ‘Australian Jesus’ with some comments I can’t repeat here.

In other words you were rattled. You speak with forked tongue…as in one breath you say I am nobody…yet in the next I am clearly enough of a somebody for your thugs to travel all the way to Oipo because a ‘nobody’ rattled you :slight_smile:

So…thanks for confirming my status as a significant somebody, who can even influence Safety and their plans :slight_smile: