Praise Aiko Danuja, True Savior of Highsec!

I’ll send you one for free and Aiko stop asking for isk from my corp members . Why would I ever want them to send you 16bill.

It’s 17 billion now.

Most certainly Princess as soon as I return from this extremely dangerous mission in which Frostpacker had ordered. There is news of a extremely large temblor in one of New Eden’s highsec asteroid belts and if not found soon there will be a form of electromagnetic reverberations that could increase to a magnitude that potentially could take out the entire Minmatar shopping mall. (which is knwon to some as Hek)

Is the concept of role-play lost on you or something?

1 Like

Who are you?? Did I quote you or something?

1 Like

Hi, my name is Destiny, and I was responding to a post you made on this forum!

1 Like

…hummnaah, that name doesn’t ring a bell, sorry.

Good for you! You can crawl back into your hole now.

Well, according to your profile, I’m one of your “most replied to” posters.

Are you okay? :confused:

1 Like

So after telling all those lies about @DeMichael_Crimson you’re trying it with me, eh?
Well, you will find me a more detached and apathetical customer than he is.

:rofl:

1 Like

???

I can see you scratching your head from here but your name still doesn’t ring a bell, sorry.

1 Like

Well, I’m also one of your most liked people, so that’s why I’m asking if you’re alright. Maybe you have some kind of memory issue or something, or drank too much vodka tonight, I don’t know.

I do have huge memory lapses from smoking that green but I have to say, I’m glad I do on this instance.

It’s true, I guess, I really am the Saviourette and Greatest Capsuleer.

1 Like

Wish I could forget things said here 1/2 the time, but I don’t smoke, drink or lie , I now know these are disadvantages when you play Eve.

Just don’t spill the beer all over your uniform, again.

Don’t blame me for that , you threw it at me in the station bar after a hissy fit when you failed a gank after our last ew burst attack :blush:

I’ve never failed a gank, everybody knows that.

4 Likes

If you really were the “saviourette” of HiSec, the game wouldn’t be the way it is, the Market wouldn’t be in recession and EVE wouldn’t be in Scarcity.
I’m not saying it’s your fault, but you clearly have no power to “save” HiSec.
At best, you’re the leader of a gang of PvPers who thirst for salt and thrive on others’ negative feelings, which is nothing to be proud of.

Are you saying Aiko needs to gank even more?

1 Like