Premium music and atmosphere

You know what I would love? I don’t really like skins and visual changes for real money, so still haven’t spent very much on this game despite absolutely loving it!

I love the atmosphere of the game, bring in premium sounds and music on the plex store! Won’t affect gameplay, but worth the money for the player IMHO.

1 Like

I can see why Eve is dying.

What do you spend your money on?

Cosmetic skins for my invisible ships that are cloaked and zoomed out to the size of a pixel.

If there ever was lipstick for pigs, that would be it.

This is my feeling about skins as well. I mean I could just buy them to support the game, but I would REALLY love some music and sounds instead.

I already have premium sounds and music on while I play EVE, downloaded from one of my favorite sites for free.
I do not collect skins and do not like skins on my ships, it is not immersive, reminds me too much that I’m playing a game.

Just bring back the Jukebox.

You’re better off with a background music player like Foobar2000 on Windows and CMUS on Linux.

Some of the current ingame music has that special “Eve feel” to it. :slight_smile: Your idea might encourage CCP to create more music for Eve, which would be good. (even if may be a relatively small thing, any positive improvements and additions to the game is welcome)

I mostly listen to other music while playing, but once in a while it is also nice to get immersed in the Eve atmosphere with the ingame music. More Eve music is welcome in my opinion as one player.

3 Likes

In b4 Eve has no sound.

Thanks @Zoiie - I knew the current playlist for Eve was available elsewhere, but had not yet bookmarked any links. You made it easy for me to find. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Great link thanks

@EM00 @Kuhmewailen_Ijonen

Check out this Eve Jukebox, it contains a lot of Eve music…

3 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson Thank you, I will have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

@EM00 @Kuhmewailen_Ijonen

I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, has a lot of Eve music. I especially like the Mission Music section, there’s also a section containing music from CCP’s R&R group - Permaband.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.