Presidential Campaign Speech, Vlillirier, The New Year Before Us

Titania, Moira. Corporation owned Astrahus-class citadel, Vlillirier system, Placid Region

Julianus Soter stands onboard a maintenance platform attached to the Stabber-class cruiser “Ravager” while addressing the assembled crowd in the hangar bay.

As the festivities of this Yoiul holiday season draw to a close, I figured it was about time I came to visit some of the hardworking and steadfast members of our brave support and logistics staff, friends, and allies. And I bring gifts!

Soter grins as a vast container of Miesian brandy is offloaded from this cargobay of his ship to the cheering crowd of Moira. Corporation support staff, and other political supporters from the surrounding systems

Honestly though, the tireless efforts of all of the members of the Militia war effort cannot be understated. Without you, none of what we do as Capsuleers would be possible. And I want to toast you all today. You’re all off duty, right? So cheers!

Soter cracks open a bottle and drinks from it directly, as the cases of brandy are distributed amongst the crowd

As you all can very easily remember, Costolle and many other Gallente systems were only recently retaken from the Squids the last few days before the New Year. The bastards had been putting up a delaying action over the past several months, but finally, at long last, the tidal wave of Freedom has swept through a grand total of seventy-six systems in the war zone. The State Protectorate is on its heels! The guerilla war efforts of the remaining Caldari Militia capsuleers are being repulsed. We will remain vigilant but we are winning.

What we must do this year, and this political season, is to protect what we have fought so dearly for. We have all lost friends and compatriots in this struggle. The Intaki crisis of YC121 should never be allowed to be repeated! We must hold the Caldari State responsible for the damages it has inflicted upon our peoples. They will repay this vast debt, in full!

Soter raises the bottle to the crowd and they cheer in response

The revered CONCORD Inner Circle are debating how to best carve up the Militia War Powers Act to resolve the situations that came to light in Floseswin and Intaki. However, we cannot forget, that CONCORD is largely responsible for dictating to us the rules of engagement, that have endangered so many lives, caused so much suffering, and corrupted so much in our frontier territories. We must be cautious of a solution that comes from the source of all our recent troubles!

I call upon fellow declared candidate, Ms. Ramnev, to meet with me and host a Federation Security Forum, right here in Vlillirier. We should not be debating these issues of foreign policy and Federation security on peaceful, CONCORD-secured core worlds, but here, on the frontier, where so much blood is spilled by the hour, and where the dirt and grime of every day struggle is so precious. Come here, and answer questions from the people who live IN the warzone, and perhaps we shall formulate a better consensus on how to solve these years-long standing issues! The people who know what’s going on stand right here before me!

The crowd roars, echoing off the cavernous interior of the citadel

Our militia, the Federal Defense Union, and my alliance, the Villore Accords, will continue to do everything in our power to push back the tide of tyranny across all of the Militia War Power Act Systems. The enemy has only a few strongholds left. We shall redouble our efforts. Aldranette will be under the Federal Eagle once again, very soon. We shall have our just recompense for the suffering our people have endured there and elsewhere.

And with that, my friends, I shall leave you all to your celebrations. I wish you all the best. And let us all continue to do all we can to preserve our freedoms and liberties, now, and into the new year before us.

Soter smiles and walks off the stage

5 Likes

A bit worried

ATTN: Federal Elections Commission

As a formal notice from the Julianus Soter for President campaign, we have filed with the Federal Electoral Commission to accept the Presidential Election Fee Funds, as authorized by Federal Military Provisions. This represents our interest to make the needs of the Frontier systems fully heard in the Election this year, and is now possible as the current security crisis has been largely resolved in these territories.

All funds will be managed by my campaign, Julianus Soter For President, a CONCORD-registered corporation, and will be operated by my financial manager, Justin Vallar. We will file all paperwork and accounting reports in accordance with appropriate regulations, in full transparency and in keeping with the best of Federation election values.

Sincerely,

Julianus Soter

As confirmation, I, Justin Vallar, will be managing these funds in accordance with Federal Elections Commision regulations.

Sincerely,

Justin Vallar

I’m from Gallente, but fought as a Caldari militia.

And when I witness this kind of corrupted democracy, I reaffirm my decision was right. Parliamentary idealists don’t know the difference between a drunk man and a politician.

Or are all Federation’s politicians drunk? If so, everything makes sense. Vote for this man. He deserves to be the president of mobocracy.

General Soter has a very skilful tongue.

1 Like

I find it curious that you state that you wish to become President of the entire Federation, yet you speak from not a Federation Station or Planet, but a privately run station that, most likely, restricts access to some ethnic Gallente that simply do not have good standing with your Corporation or Alliance. Alongside the fact that for your speech, you do not even stand by a Gallente designed vessel, but a Minmatar one, this gives me momentary pause.

Given that Minmatar make up a significant percentage of the Federal electorate it’s hardly shocking that Pilot Soter wished to be seen piloting a Stabber.

I wonder why you have such an issue with this, pilot. Just why would this give you such pause?

Support for our Minmatar brothers and sisters is and always has been critically important, and for sure, something to be lauded from all quarters of our society. All citizens within the Federation-or anywhere else, for that matter-should be equal, no matter their cultural or religious background, where they come from, or any other metric you’d choose to name. This is a foundational principle of our culture, and our government, and I wouldn’t have thought that this needed to be stated.

That said, I would have thought that Gallente Industrial interests would have been represented before any other Governments Industrial prowess, by any candidate for President of the Federation, just as I would expect anyone wishing for political office in, say, the Republic, would highlight the products of the Republic over the Federation.

In addition, my concerns over whether or not this event, and structure in which it was held, is or was restricted access and therefore disallowing all potential voters or not, has yet to be addressed. I hope it was, and remains, open to all citizens of the Federation, no matter who they pledge allegiance to Corporation or Alliance-wise.

Either way, this is a fine speech, and I look forward to hearing more from candidate Soter, as well as all other candidates seeking to be elected.

1 Like

Regarding comments about the perceived exclusive nature of the audience of this facility, Villore Accords operates one of the largest networks of Upwell Citadel, Engineering Complex, and Athanor type-structures in all of Low Security space. The millions of employees that help service these facilities are a critical part of our workforce, and a significant component of the Federal Frontier economy.

For this event, security representatives from Moira. Corporation permitted any and all non-capsuleer traffic to board the station and partake. I’m still going to remember that hangover for a while…

Regardless, I appreciate the messages, all. I look forward to visiting another Federation member world very soon, as I did at Orvolle IV, to speak directly to the people and carry our message of security, prosperity, and liberty to all peoples of our Federation.

https://soter4president.com/

Most con-men are not without one.

In keeping with the promises outlined in this speech little over a week ago, the last Federal system under Caldari State Militia control, Aldranette, has been retaken.

Let all take notice that the Federation will not peacefully allow any of our citizens to be victimized, exploited, or subjugated by a foreign power. The liberties we all hold dear are to be protected with every breath we take, every choice we make.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.