Price of Plex - Market intervention Required from CCP

for you a difference of 400m on the plex * 15 accounts is like what ? 6b difference ? Is it what you make in less than 1 hour farming ?

Donā€™t worry all bubbles pop in the end.

Honestly, I donā€™t really know. I donā€™t farm for my isk, havenā€™t done that in almost 2 years. I prefer to just go and do whatever I feel like doing that day, any isk I make (or loose) is just a side effect of that. so I run my finances on a monthly basis rather than a weekly one. if I need an extra 6b liquid iā€™ll just sell off some of my PI or moongoo stockpiles, or build a couple ships. the hourly income doesnā€™t really factor into things, if I wanted a second job, iā€™d just go and get a second job.

I did that actually, 3 years ago when i came back to eve I decided to start over. my old characters sp where scattered all over the place and was practically worthless, also had trashed his standings, so i started a new one. sold off what little assets I had gathered over the previous years as a high-sec miner and joined up with eve-uni. had maybe 1b liquid at the time so it wasnā€™t QUITE starting from scratch, but close enough.
Spent about a year with the uni, then moved out to the drone lands with a small alliance, although you would still probably consider them too big since even the uni is too big a group by your criteria. then after being there for a little over a year I moved over to test.
although, I guess starting over 3 years ago, and only being part of a major alliance for less than 1 year is ā€œliving in my own reality for too longā€

1 Like

Or he might actually start learning some economicsā€¦which would be a good thing.

Running 15 accounts means you have to farm a lot, it is funny you talk about a second job, to reach this point, it is like a second job. It means you have a lot of time to farm, specially if you are able to do it in a short way.

There is several way to become rich in this game, trading, holling, ratting, pvp, mining, planetaryā€¦ The trick is then the time you spend and depend on your income, 500m difference on the plex is a big difference. I think i am not the only one concerned by this problem. The trick is yes dude, there is big blocks and big blocks allow a peacefull farm on long term.

except for one little problem, I donā€™t farm a lot. I spend 30-45 minutes in the morning while iā€™m having my coffee making sure jobs are still running, updating orders etc. most of the time I donā€™t even undock. and thats it. rest of my play time I just do whatever I feel like doing, some of it makes me isk, some of it looses me isk.
Iā€™d rather spend my time playing a game, actually playing and having fun.

yeah, plex prices go up by 500m, I notice, but i adjust my budget and carry on, originally planned on getting myself a titan skillbook for my birthday in feb, plex prices changed and I had to hold off on that till a couple weeks ago.

as you said, there are lots of ways to make isk in eve, if you arenā€™t making enough, or if you are spending all your time grinding for it, then maybe you need to take a look at what you are doing, and figure out if maybe you are doing something wrong, when plenty of other people are managing just fine.

Poep who are managing fine like you say are poeple who are peacefull in a big entityā€¦ Not hard when you donā€™t have to fight to surviveā€¦ Are you scared sometimes when you play eve ? Because I amā€¦ I got the feeling that you live in Bambiā€™s world.

You want to say that in Eve ISKs falling from nowhere and we are stupid and can not even collect it from the floor and you are smart and ISKs are falling directly in your pocket :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Definitly agree with you, I was almost insulted because I didnā€™t want to join a big entity likeā€¦ everbody ?

Problem is high end game for ships (Titan and supers) are dedicated to low and null sec, I mean low pirates control their area and spam hot drops and null sec guys use plenty of them when they are bored. If you want to experiment this part of the game you have to be or in low or in null sec. Null sec offer only big blocks for this kind of ships. Do you want to make funny stuffs with them ? Hell, just join goons and you will be free to have fun with them (this is what most of poeple told me)

Honestly i felt stuck with this option.

No. Iā€™m not scared when I play. Havenā€™t been in years. Not when I was one of only 10 people in null with eve uni and the initiative would roll through regularly.
Not when I lived in the drone lands in a small alliance of only a couple hundred with volta hunting us daily. And not now.
If I loose a ship I loose a ship, thatā€™s just part of the game. If I loose something expensive, it was probably my own damn fault.

Itā€™s just a game. The ships are just pixels. So why should I be scared if they go boom?

1 Like

Because you got asset safety :heart::slight_smile::heart: I mean, you got no real risks about anything.

You could be scared of loosing everything, something you will never experiment in your game style.

To summary mate, problem is we donā€™t have enough entities fighting each others, big alliances created coalitions and we got like, 2 blocks ? If i want to create something knew right now, to propose a project to some friends, some guys, and experiment null sov, I know that in 1-2 months only i will have one or another coaltion (block) on my back. They will ask us to join and if you try to resist and be indipendant, you are just wiped. This is what happenend with frogs french guys, they had to choose a side at the end.

You got someone behind who got a right of life and death on anything and others depend on his will. Poeple are blind enough to follow orders without asking questions, answering mandatory pings to join alliance fleet. They donā€™t care, they have to do it 2-3 times per month and they can farm, they donā€™t rent, they donā€™t have to pay anthingā€¦ If you have several entities with a maxiumum number each dude, here you will have a total remap of eve, you will see poeple maybe farming less, generating less isk and playing more in my opinion. Less safe.

It is easy to manage a coalition of 3-4 big alliances. I mean you take 3-4 boss who talk to each other and agree together to give content to everybody with fake wars to make poeple happy when they are bored. Those 3-4 boss got the power to paralize the game.

If you split all those alliances into several entities, mate, a single big alliance will become a coalitionā€¦ The game will change, absolutly !

Oh and by the way : there is a difference between a corp leaving an alliance (like now) and an alliance with the same number of pilotes as you leaving a coalition (the alliance limite system)

People who believe that restricting corp/alliance sizes is going to change anything apparently have no friends in real life, because they fail to understand that such restrictions donā€™t magically stop people from working together.

3 Likes

It wonā€™t stop poeple to work together, it is not the purpose at all, I think poeple telling what you say are poeple who maybe have to make an effort of imagination. It will create more unstable situations, and it will stimulate a lot human interractions. Do you feel we have a lot of change those days ? New entities ?

Oh and by the way, we allready got a corporation limit, i think you donā€™t know itā€¦

No, it wonā€™t change anything. The same people, who then sit in seperate entities, will not magically start working against each other. Anyone assuming that this would be the case likely has no friends in real life, because when your friend decides to move to a different place he doesnā€™t suddenly become your enemy.

This isnā€™t about imagination, this is an absolute lack of understanding of how people work. Something rather fundamental when it comes to people youā€™re working with and talking to every day.

An idea born from anti-social people, affecting social people.
Itā€™s pure nonsense.
Nothing will change at all.

Itā€™s the same thing with multinational megacorporations. Thereā€™s hundreds of products made and sold by daughter firms to give the appearance of competition, but in the end are they all owned by a few big MegaCorps. Thatā€™s not a conspiracy theory, thatā€™s the reality of the market.

And in regards to your edit: Yes, there already is a limit. Guess what, that limit got bumped up MASSIVELY because BRAVE hit the old one. CCP has no problem increasing it if need arises FOR people who want to work together. There was no need, but there was also no point in not doing it. If CCP hadnā€™t done it, these people would STILL be working and playing together, because the artificial restriction do not, in any way or form, prevent them from doing anything at all.

Go outside.
Find some friends.
Learn how Life and People work.

2 Likes

Btw, Iā€™d appreciate it if you actually properly read and comprehened my posts, instead of scanning through them and forming a response immediately. Thoughtless responses arenā€™t worth anything at all.

This isnā€™t about who is ā€œrightā€ or ā€œwrongā€ and definitely not a matter of opinion.

You where never betrayed by poeple supposed to be your friends ? This is eve, I was betrayed by some poeple in this game, it is part of the game actually. I donā€™t have any issue with any social skills, poeple like you who directly go out of topic to make personnal attack without beeing able to argue about the topic are just fantastic (or bad troll actually).

Iā€™ve met really weird poeple in this game, believe me, who had really anti-social behavior.

It seems you donā€™t understand the idea I propose, you see it like a tool to prevent poeple to play together which is absolutly not the case. What i see that right know there is no limit and we can easely reach a point where everybody can join the same alliance and we can have like zero diversity. This is what happenend on the chinese server : Serenity, a big entity full of titans whiped completly the server and the server is considered by many like dead.

If you split power and poeple who followed you bcse they knew that behind they may not be able to create a rival entity may see it as an opporutinity to got a a chance to have equal power (in number) and eve is : number

What I propose will impact mainly null sec and sove, the game wonā€™t change outiside of it dudeā€¦

You just keep exposing that you have no friends at all.

As long as you donā€™t understand People you will simply fail to understand why your idea, no matter what, isnā€™t going to achieve anything at all.

Instead of insisting on being right, you should learn why youā€™re being wrong. Itā€™s always people like you, who fail to understand things, who then call others trolls.

Here. Again. You fail to understand that your artificial restrictions would not change anything. And thatā€™s definitely the case, because:

For this to happen there is no requirement that everyone sits in the same alliance. Even if they had been split, things would have still ended the same way. ON PAPER they might have been seperate entities, but IN REALITY they wouldnā€™t.

The reason why it didnā€™t happen in EVE yet, is because Mittani is smart enough not to let that happen. They rather have a token enemy than none, because having none at all would make things look rather bad.

No point in going on with this, so feel free to have the last word. Iā€™d prefer if you asked more questions and tried to learn things, but as youā€™re just like all the others who have no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  clue about things, who are only able to call ā€œtrollā€ when their faulty knowledge is being questioned, I can just as well stop talking to you.

1 Like

Btw, to make sure I didnā€™t leave out an important detail:

The very people who would be running the ā€œsplittedā€ versions would be put in place by the very people who run the ā€œwholeā€. If you canā€™t think things through properly, why do you even bother?

Rethorical question. I know why.

Have a nice day.

Thank you, first of all : I donā€™t know you, you donā€™t know me right ? So letā€™s speak about the topic, and here : you got my point.

1 guy, the mitanni, got an amazing power on the game because ? He is the boss of the biggest alliance, over. No more, no less. The biggest alliance in this game, biggest in number. Of course if you split those kind of alliances into several entities with new boss emerging, the situation will change. So yeah, we agree together about the actual situation. Few poeple got a too big impact on the game. I donā€™t want one Mittani, I would like to see 1000+ Mittani.

The logic is simple, or you think that 1 guy is clever (clever is not the right word, more a super octopus) enough to control behind 60 alliances with 60 accounts /3 means 20 accounts to manage what was goons before this change. Or simply, he will have less power and share it to others. what will happen ? When you will make a set destination to delve you may see suddenly different alliance name, and you may not know if they are part of the same coalition at the beggining. Things will become suddenly really harder to manage, but hey, I know one thing :slight_smile:
Eve players are clever and creative, they will adapt and maybe change their habits for once.

Put in place and suddenly realize the they got the same power as the master has before, because each alliance will have the same max number of poeple. And then he will be able to free himself from his master.

Null sec guys for me are like slaves.