Primus Societas - LF New Members

Open for new players as well incase you forgot reading all the way down here.

Later o/

Hello pilot,

If you’re new to Eve we can guide you towards becoming a skilled, well rounded capsuleer that can stand his own and be a benefit to his allies.

So apply.

If you have questions just PM me ingame.

Well, time flies by.

And so here we are again 4d later to post yet another reply… on my self… for the purpose of possibly getting you into our gloriously, not yet ideally proportioned group of leisuring individuals who’d like to pursue something of content.

So apply. Or PM ingame with your questions etc. I’ll generally get back to you within 24h.

Cheers o/

And as we continue to slowly increase our numbers we’re adjusting our gaze on some lowsec stuff as well… hopefully adding some additional content to our increasing repertoire. For those who’re interested ofcourse.

So join!

New members wanted. Industry, PvE stuff and exploration, new player friendly.

I know its super late but id love to learn more about it all, im a bit of a night owl myself and am looking into hauling and trading atm so im on a standing grind and getting nowhere lol if i could join the discord rn i would

Growing ever so slightly but growing all the same. We hope you’ll come add to the grow.

Industry, PvE, a few dabbles out of highsec, new player friendly. Join us today. Questions, mail me ingame.

Cheers o/

We’d like more people to join us.

If you’re looking for a corp please consider us.

Questions? Just send me an ingame mail.

Cheers o/

Ops a runnin’. And could be with you on them. All you got to do is join.

Have a nice day!

If it’s a beautiful day outside please go there. If not? Maybe apply to Primus Societas if you happen to be looking to join a new corporation. If you did the former and have just returned, maybe apply now.

Three days already!

Man does time fly!

Anyway, we’re still looking for new members to join.

If you’re interested apply or mail me ingame with questions.

Good day!

Incase I wasnt clear before. We’re looking for new members.

You are welcome to join if our add speak to you.

All you got to do to get involved with us is join. We’ll contact you, we’ll have chat, and you’re in.

Looking for members to join our ranks.

And the days fly by yet again… amazing.

Anyway, you can have them fly by while being a part of Primus Societas as well.

So join, or throw me a mail with your questions etc.

Fly save!

We melt roids and kick NPC ass for various things… together. Maybe with you soon? Who knows. But we’re open to the possibility.

Apply or send me an ingame message with any questions.

Cheers!

We open to new recruits. New/returning players we mostly cater to still for the time being. We’re active in highsec mostly with a couple dives into lowsec/wh space for exploration things.

Join or send an ingame mail with questions you might have.

Let us assimilate you into our fold.