Pro-Triglavians should not be able to enter Edencom Fortress systems

What Edencom fleets? Haven’t you heard? Edencom standings are no longer a real thing.

It’s actually a joke. Apparently you can just join Horde or whatever, rat in the drone lands for a day, and all the drawbacks from having Trig standings go away. At this point I’m purposefully just avoiding all that content because of CCP’s trig bias.

I’ll never simp for Zorya, especially because CCP seems to want all of us to.

1 Like

But Zorya has all the best asteroid belts.

1 Like

Aren’t you that developer who quit a few years ago to go back to her homeland?

1 Like

It must be the worst game design of any MMO i played so far. And ive seen a lot of them over the years…

Pretty much nobody in highsec cares about this thing so CCP of course goes all out and shoves it down their throats and somehow thinks it makes their game better.

1 Like

Hmm, ok so to start, the Trig systems aren’t high sec anymore… so i don’t know if they’d be “high sec gankers” anymore and the entry point will be:

(a) a wormhole (so it’s possible this could be camped)

or

(b) wherever in space the filament drops your fleet… you’d be hard pressed to have a camp setup for that, but combat probes could find fleets that have filamented in if someone is watching.

Hopefully this answers your question?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Sansha and Blood Raider have never invaded Empire space like the Triglavians did, not even in their darkest days. Double standard and sissy-behavior much.

1 Like

You’d do well stocking up in at least one of these systems before anyone else does …
… because they will get crowded eventually. Remember, trigs will turn into a playable race.
If you had doubts before, I hope those doubts are now gone.

Just think long-term. As of right now, these systems are gold-mines in terms of resources,
because they’re basically uncontested and you can get in and out easily if you put your mind to it.

Short-term thinking leads nowhere with this.

1 Like

Yup, and the trigs built those gates, edencom didn’t build the empire gates so your request makes literally no sense from a gameplay perspective

Having space does not a playable race make, rogue drones have owned space for years, and they won’t make them playable because there isn’t any way to really balance it out especially when it comes to costs of skillbooks that are basically mandatory like spaceship command skills and gunnery skills, so i very much doubt they will be playable

1 Like

Sure there is and they are well on their way to ensuring that playable-from-start proTrigs will be a thing.

Pretty much everything so far has pointed to this, and more than likely the first Omega-only character choice since introducing Alpha.

Seems like the good people from Eve Scout have even more on their hands now, tracking the new T-space holes.

So, essentially T-space is the maturation of the Proving Grounds ? Filaments and limits on numbers in fleet ? Does that mean I will be able to exchange my stacks of PG filaments for the new ones ?

A shining example of balanced game design, not giving any player even a semblance of an advantage. Except unconquerable systems, highly restricted travel and resource gathering and access to filaments.

Yes, sarcasm mode will stay ON for a while.

1 Like

Sorry, can you explain to me the sarcasm bit?

1 Like

Why should they be treated any different to the rest of the game?

This character being Minmatar took great delight in blowing up Amarr military ships, but still used to go to Amarr to buy things on occasions.

200w

2 Likes

Nah, just curious.

My view is that this little safe spot will be nicely safe for paying players, with a marketing campaign when the Trig NPE rolls out that makes the Destiny stealing for the Invasion look like a leaflet handed out by a street-corner God botherer.

Are you serious about believing there will be a Trig NPE, or is it just a joke meme?

For now we are like
tumblr_c4a7e90b86b08b7a366313d94d626368_4b02f494_400

But it may escalate to
giphy (7)

1 Like

Yeah from a logistics standpoint it just doens’t work, i mean you’re free to hope for it, but it won’t happen as there are too many issues that can’t be controlled, its why there still aren’t pirate factions available to new players

Why on earth would I do a silly thing like that?

Not really, they just stole the look for the Trigs as well as some key points about them from Destiny to use as selling points, you know, for the kids?

There isnt much of interest for them in the Pirate Factions, nor do they have any real interest in doing anything good with the mission system as far as I can see.