Project Mekhios

Mitara is actively hiring mercenaries against CVA? Me, I was a mercenary. I don’t bemoan them at all. I deride you for being so much lesser than they. And after targets in Thebeka accepted mercenary aid against us, I have no qualms at all about accepting R I O T’s free offer to kill targets of opportunity.

1 Like

So keep your guns in a another citadel where you don’t keep your hospital if its so easy.

1 Like

I have guns everywhere, and given the purpose of the facility, leaving it defenseless would be moronic at best.

1 Like

This has to be the absolutely most idiotic thing I’ve read on the IGS in a long, long time.

Are we somehow supposed to believe that hiring mercenaries to attack a corporation with 2 pilots in it is the same as that 2 person corporation retaining mercs to help against a 1500 pilot alliance?

Really?

Saltz, this is more like us hiring mercs to hit you. Personally. And if you really think this is ‘pot meet kettle’ territory, then I have to question why TEST let a group that promotes that kind of rank stupidity have Providence back.

3 Likes

They got bored with it?

2 Likes

Rather certain no one hired them and PIRAT is just being its normal psychopathic self.

2 Likes

No, they didn’t. TEST didn’t take it from ProviBloc. PL did. TEST—well, Legacy, really—took it from PL, and then handed it to ProviBloc, who were too incompetent to take it back.

2 Likes

Greater numbers do not indicate competency.

1 Like

Trust me, I am probably more well aware of that than anyone else here, Aldrith.

3 Likes

Are we reading the same IGS? Or do we just have very different definitions of a long time?

I mean, the whole AM thing wasn’t that long ago.

10 Likes

You keep wringing that cloth out it will run out of water.

1 Like

The AM thing, I could write off to miscommunication, or desperation, or some kind of potential scheme to try to get Graelyn’s clutches on some Sansha… or even insanity!

This is just stupid.

2 Likes

So it ends. At last. A more… loquacious eulogy as it were to come later. For now, there’s logistics and rescue operations to deal with.

6 Likes

RIP…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.