Project Parasite

That’s what every generations says and they always end up as boring old fucks.

2 Likes

Not all of them, some of them are sacrificed for the cause of making 3-4 people rich.

Let them strike, I for one welcome less competition and more profit.

1 Like

So generous. Someone do something! I don’t even charge you for it!

That maybe true but if you have an enemy with enough ships to be a hoard then you are in danger.

I don’t need anything this is just one of the many things I have done in the past only now I have been making my ideas public.

It gets boring when all that you do seems like random acts from random players when it’s been part of something in the making.

Interesting thread and if I may just comment one snip-it

Very true and I feel that they do receive some help supplying eve economy of raw materials from other sources such as mission runners who are looting various t1 fittings to reprocess for raw materials.

1 Like

Really? When? Where?

Did anyone notice?

So… when is this supposed to happen again? It’s been a couple of days already and nothing…

Yeah I guess it took you quite some time to come up with this genuine idea we don’t see every other week on this forums. I’m so glad you made it public.

1 Like

This thread needs:

Hey @Vincent_Vladislav_Argost ,
It’s been a week buddy. Where are your miner friends rising up?

2 Likes

I have not seen a proposal like this in so long, that seeing it again is actually a good sign that the game might be coming back.
It still won’t happen though.

2 Likes

That won’t suffice - at all.
Personally, if find mining more boring than watching paint dry I might be persuaded to not mine. Considering, I promise not to mine at all for forever if this happens.
It won’t happen though … pity.

Also, yes there are miners in null, I doubt they will make enough to fill all markets demands.

Completely mistaken, as in our environment, resources are infinite.

Buy various t1 fittings located around 0.6-1.0 npc stations and reprocess or while the mining ship is on an ice belt, the market becomes a useful tool. Or even update or play around with ship fittings while your mining.

I see mining as being more produce than just sitting in a station while viewing the market or looking over the skill sheet or even ship fittings etc.

What I am getting at is I rather be doing multiple things while online.

1 Like

I have a couple questions for you OP:

1. How much time do you consider would be reasonable to conclude nothing is going to come out of this?

2. When you realise nothing is going to come out of this, are you going to learn anything from it? In particular, are you going to understand why?

2 Likes

Miners of the world, UNITE!

To be honest right now reality is effecting most of my plans due to the virus going around.
Yet if you must know already in a remote part of the galaxy I have some pretty toys right now.

One of such being a Capital Mothership and a Dreadnought that with a Doomsday Device.

All made possible with the people we got already.

Lmao, ok. If you’re gonna make up stuff, at least use correct names and know what you’re talking about.

“Capital Mothership” are referred to as super/carriers and dreads can’t use a Doomsday.