Public Address: Miners are the future!

Greetings capsules of New Eden!

Today I am taking a moment for a public address to appeal to the hearts and minds of all people across new Eden.

For a long time in this Universe, people have been treading on a path, a path that is leading to the destruction of the universe, and to the hearts and minds of what new Eden is. This is a disease that has infected many, with the ego and demand for power. let us not forget the old world saying “Absolute Power corrupts, absolutely”.

It is time for the majority of the souls in new Eden to rise up, to rebel against the oppressive leadership across all of new Eden. Join with me citizens of the universe in this pact, to take back our lives THAT WE OWN, not the tyrants of eve! Join with my brothers and sisters, and we will rule, and we will rule over the galaxy with peace and prosperity, not war and oppression.

Join with me in the pact
"We Resist Oppression We Resist Tyranny!"

Join me, fight back and resist oppression (high taxes) and tyranny (mandatory ctas/pvp).

• Amanari Talar, Loyal Servant of the emperor
    Life, Peace, Prosperity and victory to the empire.

To be clear. You have the power to tell the null alliances that you do not do cta. You fund their pvp. If we all unique upon this, they will cave, because with out mining, they cannot support their economies, or their pvp.

1 Like

Join me, brothers and sisters. We have the power. It exists in you, and through you, the energy flows through the universe. you can make it happen if you believe. We have the power.

Take a chance on peace. Take a chance on prosperity. Take a chance on the light. It is the time that it dawned.
So let the sun, rise.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this post belongs to RP, but another one of the same meta?

Maybe the title was misspelled? Minors are the future, which would be correct…

1 Like

Oh man, that was really good.

1 Like

Since your post are all crap I will make an effort to be your counter balance.

This weekend I saved some ores from a retriever, Skiff and an Orca cutting into them with fierce vengeance. I could hear the cries of these ores 7 jumps away as my targets ruthlessly cut into them. I fitted multiple warp scram modules and saved these poor defenseless ores from these machines.

It was a good day. Many more to go.

4 Likes

They can’t hear you, they are AFK watching Netflix

+1 for the OP.

Just letting you know you’re not alone, us Minmatar will always resist oppressive tyrannical rule.

Help, I’m being oppressed. Come and see the violence inherent in the system.

3 Likes

Frodo don’t give him the ring!

1 Like

We are in Amarr walk side by side with the God to Save Universe …

Let the God Reigns among New Eden

1 Like

HAHAHAHA!

Nice joke!

Are you going to fight vs Super Blobs with Miner Guns or Mining Strip Lasers?

I always fit a point on my polarized covetor, this way the asteroid has no chance to escape !!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.