[Proposal] AT ships for $$$

Did something hit you in the head ? Since when players can manufacture unique AT ships ?
Like I said you are just a communist that wants to play this game for free forever , by paying for subscription with ISK done by shooting red NPCs or whatever , you are a parasite.

I never said players can manufacture a specific object. But any object created into the game that is usable as a game asset (vs being a cosmetic item) impacts the entire market. If someone can buy a hull directly off CCP, then they don’t beed to buy whatever hull they would otherwise have used from a player.

You also clearly have no idea what communism actually is. And the glaring logical gap in

makes me laugh.

And don’t claim that buying PLEX with ISK means the game is being played for free - every subscription costs real money.

I also sub directly, I don’t PLEX, but that’s pretty irrelevant to the discussion.

1 Like

You are pathetic , the 40 year old virgin living in his parents basement , claiming he knows how to run a gaming company and what is good for that company and its customers. You make me sick.

Seeing as I am none of the things you referred to, I am pretty sure you are making yourself ill. I recommend taking some time to breathe and think about what you are doing before posting further; I’m sure it will have a salutary effect on your health.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

Alliance Tournament ships are meant as a prize for fighting well in a tournament, not bought with RL money. After reading the responses in this thread, I’m going to close it now for the above rule. Thank you.

5 Likes