Proposal for Rebalancing of the Suicide Gank

What makes you think it’s not made up already ? “AFK is bad” can mean a number of things. It could be a moral judgement, but in my mind it’s bad due to increased risk, something I always calculate as best as I can :wink:
Have fun in your little hisec pocket in lowsec.

:rofl:
Only you…
Great duck test, btw

1 Like

My guy, listen to what Mr. Jackson says eh?

Find a mirror :smiley:

Ask yourself that same question :smiley:

This is why context matters. and why he really wants ganking gone :smiley:

Being away from the keyboard is a core part of the game?

Wild :smiley:

ROFL.

A griefer and a botter. A botter who complains about botters. Wild :smiley:

You mean like that tantrum you threw earlier and then you went nutso on the ISD?

Edit: I also like catching your spelling errors before you fix them cause you know you’re just pounding on that keyboard cause you’re yennoe, emotional :smiley:

2 Likes

Hypocrisy at its best.

But your bots are.

I never pretended, I tried to reason with you, and the interpretation was yours. I admit, I had to give up rational discussion with you. People tried to convince me and, as you know, I resisted for a long long time, in many threads. But you kept on proving their point. You still do.

If you play nice on the forums, so will most other people. However, it’s sad to see that you chose an extremist point of view, face some heavy criticism, and are locked up in that endless loop. Moreover, your attempts at contributing to the discussion haven’t lead to any progress either way. I told you many many posts ago that that would happen. Sour grapes, or should I say, cookies from your own dough ?

2 Likes

You have yet to prove a single point.

1 Like

I’m ■■■■ posting just like you.

2 Likes

you mean like you calling me a crackhead ? I never did that…

I do not know the people who respond to you on these forums. I have never flown with any of them. We share an opinion on a game aspect, and on decency and honesty on the forums. My appreciation for them has only grown, that is true.

Have some intellectual honesty, and know when your opinion has been heard. Air time is not indefinite, and the final word will never be yours on a public forum.

Leaves us with the question, why is this continuing ? Break the endless loop.

Soooo…
The truth now why he is so set against ganking…

A self admitted Bot Aspirant!

I sure hope I dont come across your HS pocket cause if I do, I will go out of my way to gank you…cause i really dislike you as a player and as a person.

and besides…Bot Aspirants need to die more than Bots do.

And admit he’s wrong? We have another fool on the planet with the same agenda.

1 Like

I hear there’s one born every minute :laughing:
Sometimes they bling out their ships too, after buying plex and stuff

1 Like

I had gankers come in and scan. They left. No bling…

2 Likes

Actually, time and time again. :thinking:

1 Like

See ? Up to your old tricks again.

Do you see as many threads about facilitating ganking as you do about nerfing ganking ? Who’s ■■■■ posting ? Who’s making a fuzz ? And you honestly believe that will not trigger a necessary response ?! That’s bull, and if you were even slightly separated from your favorite subject, you’d acknowledge that.

They’re on to you. Hide ! LMAO

1 Like

So you’re again admitting ganking isn’t a problem.

Thankee :smiley:

Oh. Curious, Does it say that on your box?

In your case? Yes. I see you furiously replying and then as you get more emotional, you make more typing errors and don’t proof read and just post.

It is a definite pattern :smiley:

You admitted to botting :smiley:

Erm. How was he insulting? You out here using abelist slurs every chance you get and we’re the ones being insulting cause we laughing at you?

ROFL

Can you drop some proof of this alleged bad behavior?

We not out here beefing with ISDs and insulting people with abelist slurs LOL.

Actually I have it on good authority Aiko is Hilmar’s alt :smiley:

Huh. I’ve known peeps on crack bruv. Yong def isn’t. So you’re sheltered IRL too. Interesting :smiley:

Your fav song must be Man In The Mirror huh?

I dunno, he’ll probably just ramble on about the Vegas Strip and Merica again :smiley:

2 Likes

Then go play that game?

Right. No reason why I shouldn’t have some fun as well.

Did you ever notice how these threads quiet down when you don’t respond ? It’s almost like you’re the life of the party, not the subject.

People who accepted ganking as a game reality will rarely post about it, except as a response to yoyo’s calling for a nerf or abolishment of ganking. Calls for change, especially of the kind where people put themselves in the corner of “massively solo online” in a pvp game, will always do that. That doesn’t make the gankers wrong, despicable, lowlifes, crackheads, basement dwellers or window lickers…

And literally ALL, every single one of your so-called OBJECTIVE FACTS, lack any evidence. The way you present things is one of the main reasons why you are served with sour grapes.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that post about giggling window lickers. It’s a shame it was deleted. I thought it was one of the more inspired (if not witty) ones.

1 Like

Did I butthurt someone?

You’re losing a battle of wits, but you don’t even see it.