Prospektor Schipplock for CSM 15

I have no doubt that you have written things to send to CCP. They’re easily contactable.

Surely the contents of such a letter is not protected under an NDA, though? If it is, then it would be worth sharing the reason why. This would help voters to know more about what you are representing and what your motives are.

What the ■■■■?

I didn’t mean to attack you in any way? (and i still think i haven’t).

The Google Sheet you are refering is owned by me, but not created by me. Everyone is allowed to edit and comment.

How do you think you can represent your constituents when you don’t even have time to play EVE?
no Answer

As a CSM member, how would you like to try to solve these issues? (Total Overwhelming, Lack of knowledge and helplessness of new players)
no Answer

What do you think of the latest updates from CCP and CSM 14 to the New Player Experience?
no Answer

Do you think this is the task of the player representation CSM? (Marketing)
I think this is a yes

Did you publish the letter? 30 pages seems like a lot for the pain points you mentioned.
I think this is a no

Are you aware of this fact? (CCP increased revenue with free2play model)
no Answer

Do you think you can make a positive impact as a CSM member here? and if so, how?
I think this is a yes

Thank you for your time, i will not visit this thread again.

Gangolf

Hey Ashley, because it has something to do with the current situation.

And maybe i pointed out my personal GOAL for CSM. Not being Voted ! Ha, so i possible could win !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.