Prospektor Schipplock, the Alternative for CSM 19

My name is Prospektor Schipplock, playing since 17 years, german player (bavaria) and I am running for CSM 19 !

I’ve run for CSM 15 in the past, my aim is to ensure that we the smaller groups are able to speak out against the block for block agenda that currently stifles the CSM rosters, year after year, with no progressive upswing for other areas in EVE.

That’s where the votes and confidence of folks like you come in, for the CSM candidacy, small corporations, and Alliances.

The little man, what about you?

I am the alliance leader of EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITIATIVE, we run a high-sec/0.0 alliance with roleplay aspects.

In the course of the Triglavian invasion and our opponents, the Kybernauts, CCP definitely ■■■■■■ up in terms of the development of the Pochven region, and so a lot of fun was taken out of the game. I would like to change that, also, highsec definitely needs to be reworked, the missions, some of which have become uncreative for experienced pilots, as well as the presentation of the whole thing.

CCP has the tools to do this nicely and without much effort. As we also live in 0.0 ourselves, the 0-Sec is of course also interesting for us. Changes could also be made here, but I would like to coordinate these with the other CSM candidates at a later date.

I want to offer the player an immersive and exciting gaming experience and not the classic grind. Where is the sci-fi here if it feels more like a grind in a souls game than the charting of unknown space with its mysterious facets?

Vote for me and you will always have a voice that speaks directly to CCP to realize your goals, I can be reached via chat, also via evemail. Please keep in mind that if I am elected, it will of course take some time before I can reply or pass on the message.

We really need a change in CSM politics, than the current block for block mental ■■■■-fest we’re experiencing that is destroying the game.

And if this all TLDR - here some short summary.

5 Likes

I also wrote a letter to CCP, regarding the Triglavian Plot.

This link shows a german and english version (english version is below), which i figured it out, how it should be developed.

1 Like

+1 Vote

+1 Vote

You got this schippy

GamerGrrls - Twitch latest interview

in regards to missions, yea no, they wanna fix them, but if you know how old missions are, its not as easy as going in and changing a few things…

source? you do realize CSM doesn’t hold any sway over CCP right? IF CSM recognizes something that will F the game up, and CCP goes through with it, who gets the blame? CSM because they couldn’t shift the minds of CCP… CCP is going to do what they want, no matter how much barking CSM does… so the current state of the game, you cannot blame CSM

i dont say, that CSM is the worst, just figuring out, that it needs to be balanced at CSM. If you run this only by Nullsec Blocks, which easy for them to get this achieved, because of their memberbase. Then we need some opposite Point of views. to get this stuff done.

A balance of representation is rather difficult to achieve under nominal circumstances.

After all, EVE is 30 games in a trench coat.

The majority of players have their niche, as it always has been, as it was always intended to be.

However, in the age of multi-box proliferation, how is it possible to have effective representation when a single heartbeat owning player, can have a multitude of votes cast on their own self-interest? Get enough of these together (bloc) and you have large voting bases that slowly strangle the single character playstyle that EVE was originally built around.

Multi-boxing has been a hot topic for years, both with positive and negative attributes. It’s understandable that CCP has to make money in order for this game to continue to survive for as long as it has. But the seemingly insurmountable task of a new player involves a deluge of community peer pressure to multi-box as the accepted standard of “effective gameplay”

Do you feel there is any way to counter this going forward such that the power of many is not held in the hands of so few?

well, as a n old gamer i was playing for example oil imperium ,where you drill for oil. There was a minigame, that allowes you to get faster to the “oil”. something similar for some normal miner, could be helpful, to achieve the goal, because, doing this on multiple accounts is not possible. If you look in the internet you will may finde some video, that shows that “minigame”, that could be included, and should grant some single miners, a decent mining boost, which should give 1.5-2 times more amount of ore. But this is only my point view here, but i think this could be the way.

Here’s the Youtube version of your interview. The twitch version will eventually go away.

Thank you so much for coming out and talking to me! It was a pleasure.

You’re actually not the first person to ever mention the idea of a mini game for miners.

Something that would either increase yield, or minimize the chances waste by doing some sort of excise minigame where you draw boundary lines around specific “ore chunks” like you’re actually having to “cut” them out with a laser.

What is your overall opinion on the impact multi-boxing has in EVE as a whole, not just specifically mining.

i am multiboxer too. i have 7 toons. I dont see here big changes needed, because except of ganking there are not many possibilties u can utilize that multiboxing setup that much. That is limited to mining, and of course, having multiboxers fixed to be omega, is for my point of view some kind of impact.

What i have a problem with, is having ganking toons, to be run as multiboxer. I can not give a multi-modal solution here. But we can adjust here maybe with some different approach.

I would like to say, that if you gank in highsec system, especially EDENCOM Systems, you get negative to edencom, which resolves in a instant action on entry the gate. This can cover the threat coming from gankers. But also means, that ganking itself is still on the map.

To be honest, its fun to multibox, and have their benefits for sure. But as an additional impact, instead of playing solo, i dont see any big changes here needed. Only the points i mentioned.

Heavy Gunstar go BRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

I will agree it’s a very unique playstyle, not one that I’ve personally ever enjoyed, but that’s my own opinion and I don’t necessarily fault others for participating in the act. However I would argue it’s difficult to deny the impact on the game economy as a whole that multi-boxing has had over the years as it had become more prevalent.

Then again, the idea of a mining fleet over 10+ years ago, was 10-20 pilots in a fleet, and large mining ops. As multi-boxing has become more common, it seems like the core concept of a massively -multiplayer- game (multiplayer being the keyword) has become less pronounced as it once was. Do you feel that multi-boxing has caused a downturn in new player retention over the years as the pressure to do so has become more common?

Well, the thing is, we at EDENCOM DEFENSIVE INITATIVE have also some players, beginning from the scratch, and regarding to the skill issue problem here, its a good option to multibox. Especially if you are going to split your goals to different toons.

I for my self, are saying, that is no downturn here, the new player retention here, in my corp / or alliance is positive. Because the jobs needs to get done. Moonmining - yeah, if you multibox here, its very helpful.

But i dont see this that this is a pressure to do so. Its more an option for you. You can focus, as pvper for example, on 1 account for sure, and if you are good, this can not be effective be transferred to multiboxing for sure. And this is my point of view death-toll argument here, a single player in pvp is much more better than a multiboxer pvper. Because you can’t steer all that toons, simultaniously ( i tried many times, but failed) - except ganking where you warp to fleet to 0, lock target and shoot, in a real pvp behaviour - for me ganking is no pvp at all. Its a game mechanic. A real pvp scenario, nothing beats a single player.

you can try, by running some fleets, and anchor up on your toon, and kite. Thats possible yes. But this is in my point of view - not the thing you want to do.

Maybe i am not shizophrenic enough to run this 7 accounts in pvp :smile:

So for me multiboxing is optional. and expensive for sure. But if you can afford it, why not ?

1 Like

I think this quote right here… might be an oddly perfect description of multi-boxing gankers.

What do you think @Aiko_Danuja ?

No, please review the DSM.

You appear to be confusing schizophrenia with dissociative identity disorder.

ohh, even aiko knows the difference. Impressive. But i just spoken the truth :slight_smile:

Quite so… Quite so indeed.

Hope this is no deathtoll-argument here. and disqualifies me :slight_smile:

I guess that all depends.

I hear Aiko accepts fan art as adequate tithe payment. :eyes: