Proving Grounds Event Final Leaderboards

no loot at all

• This is not a replacement of old proving at all, in any kind of way.

I thought there was clothing and filaments, at least.

So are you seriously telling me that there is nothing in there except the wrecks from the other players?

:grimacing: yeesh. So it really is just e-peen.

fake news there is a trig cache for the winners that contain stuff

The wreck you mean? I’ve watch some stream and did not saw any cache? if you said so :stuck_out_tongue:

• could you at least estimated it?
  • estimate of the old proving was around 50m. Im pretty sure we are way off that with those cheap format.

If its less then 1m less say its nothing again, because i’ve heard people just running off site

For me its around 40m with chance of fancy loot (got a weapon blueprint)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/683758946?t=1h4m42s

1 Like

So you’re telling us that is even paying off to run those site with an expansive ship? … LUL

• like the one on top with that 10b caracal who won more then 150 fights.

So 150x 40 = 3b, did someone kill it at least once, on he is going to pay back is ship if he goes on? LUL

Cannot embed, this forums is to much bad to add a “parent” and a “ref” so embed fail.

• add so white space in the url

fixed

So much funny seeing the man unplug implant in space, this is so KB player, bad player.

• ISK battle

Well even pod are way more blink then old proving gate. Unbelievable on a single cruiser.

• but bad fits is still a bad fit.

Well F, I really wish they could give us back the old one.

• At least that amount of isk sound way less ridiculous on an Cerberus, Curse or Ikitursa.
  • https://abysra.com

https://zkillboard.com/kill/85717175/ , you were saying?

• 35m piece for your high slot module
  • The high slot rack worth more then 95% of the average ship value going in their.
  • But hey! , no need to pimp like you said, They just have to know how to fly a ship, right?

This is still broken, I don’t know why anyone expected anything else than 5b pods and 3b caracals/Mallers. Makes it boring for anyone trying to use normal ship.

Should be max TII fitted modules and no implants, no boosters but as per usual it’s pa to win (in isk).

The new loot is pretty ass no Mutas Drop and its only a few building mats usually no more than 30m, 30m is pretty much what u can expect to get everytime

Well the only problem is you cant really fit towards a specific group right now since its so popular unlike the old abyssals sure i could fit a ship to take out the 5b caracals and pod but its very unlikely u get them probably like a 1percent chance lol so the only chance to kill them and be effective is some bling in your own ship lol

A 10b caracal is not worse than a 10b iki in any way. It doesn’t matter how much base hull costs, and the final isk price is still the same.

And no, old arenas were not better in this regard because they had this high barrier of entry (to win even 1 match), while new arenas have plenty of people flying cheap stuff (100m for 2 ships) and winning.

Dude you tend to open your mouth without even know whats coming out of it its useless arguing with you a 350dps Curse could get into it or even the standard caracals you see now could make it…Pretty much any t1 cruiser could make it if it wasnt bad fit “high barrier of entry” rofllll also 70percent of the fights are gilas with no brains easy to kill them in something cheap and things like an orthrus and pretty much anything in the old arena was much more fun to fly than t1 buffer stuff over and over again

1 Like

if new abyssal pvp is so bad why is there so much more people running them than old abyssal pvp

it sounds like you’re just mad that the meta is healthy and more skill intensive than the old dps/bling check one

Because gambling addict instant gratification folks.

And about more skill-intensive … lol, is this the new excuse for losers who have no clue what’s going on?