PSA: Filaments - Just Say No!

CCP has a bad habit of quickly moving on to other stuff. I think it’s safe to say the die is cast.

2 Likes

Curious. Is it just the Guristas that have this bug or is every pirate faction that is affected?

Just Guristas apparently. Not sure if it was fixed with the update today.

Hi everyone,

I’ve been running Data sites in Low-sec space for few days now in Caldari and Gallente space and I didn’t find single filament so far. Is it so hard and rare to find filament in data site or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

The tier 1 are 4M a pop, don’t waste your time scanning for them. But I heard they pile up in Angel nullsec …

1 Like

On first day I checked market and filament prices were sky rocketing. I’ll check again than, thx

1 Like

Yip I found all my first ones in angel space as well (they drop in sansha/blood as well), then the sites dropped the rest.

Repeating of course

Filamnet prices are levelling out now, I have run 100+ datas and got 2 filaments from cans.

The market is reflecting what filaments are popular/bad … obvs boats that have kinetic bonuses (missiles eg) will want the relevant filament to get optimal.

2 Likes

Odd, when I run data sites in wormhole I found more than 1 filament/can. But I didn’t run much of them.

Anyway, I’ve only found the lowest tier (calm filaments), which is still a welcome boost to the value of Data sites.
Do you know if higher tiers can be found as well?

1 Like

Do you only get Calm and agitated filaments from data sites? i was in null and thats all i got, i dont think ill bother scanning data sites, i need to drop mobile depot.

1 Like

Only tier 1 (calm) in data sites.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.