PSA: People gank T1/T2 abyss frigate runners so Pay attention!

Aceface video’s are great to watch, well made and formative . Thank you for the tips about the people killing Abyssal runners and thank you to others who are making an effort to keep people safe .

1 Like

Nice that devs are enjoying community made vids :slight_smile:

1 Like

EDIT: This wound up getting lost in the draft thing somehow, sorry it took so long /EDIT

I think she’s a ganker too, I might be wrong about that but here’s why I think it:
Gankers will always (in my experience) tell you what you did wrong and how to avoid it next time. Or tell you you owe them something you don’t, and if you comply you are theirs.
She detailed in simple terms how this ganking is done.
She is also telling you, the most prominent anti-ganker I know of, the specifics, and this tells me she’s looking for a fight (and that I think is what gankers are doing). I could be wrong about that, but that’s how it looks to me. They aren’t just fighting you, the person they ganked, but also concords time limit.
@Aiko_Danuja might be better at articulating what I’m trying to say here, she’s got a gift for this sort of stuff. As do some other people Autorong (I’m on my tablet at the moment so I can’t type their names correctly) won’t let me spell.
I’m on your side (welcome to being my idea of the underdog) in terms of warning people “this could happen to you”.
And I call you the underdog because you have a thankless job most of the time.

They should be ganked. If you get ganked, its your fault. Learn to EVE.

Not one of Ace’s best videos. All he needed to have said is this: use bookmarks 70-100km off either long expired incursion sites, or alternatively mission sites that are more than 14.5 AU away from the stations and gate lanes, in low traffic systems. That reduces the odds of getting found out to almost 0.
The abyssals are poorly designed that way.
That vid could have been one minute long instead.

1 Like

Good tips , straight to the point

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.