[PSA] You can get permanent skins from the daily rewards

I noticed that one of the skins in my redeem queue is permanent. It doesn’t have “7 days/Volatile” mentioned anywhere, including the mouse-over text, which shows the normal skin description text instead. I didn’t buy any skins, and I haven’t redeemed any codes, and it is “soulbound” like all the other daily rewards skins. I have about 4 days left to redeem it, so it appeared about 10 days ago.

Not sure if this is a bug, or intentional. Check your redeemable items to make sure you don’t have one too. If anyone doesn’t believe me, I’ll post a screenshot later. Could be a glitch, and it will actually be applied as a temporary skin once redeemed, but hopefully not. Will find out later tonight.

The skin was the “Dominix Navy Issue Inner Zone Vanguard SKIN”.

Edit: just claimed it, and can confirm it is permanent.

1 Like

Free as a dollar bill on a fishing line or a coin stuck to the pavement

Really? I just trash them automatically now on all accounts…

1 Like

Yup. To be fair, I’ve discovered just one such instance upon checking all of my accounts. I don’t know if I missed any in the past, since I just let them expire these days.

Was that the Diplomatic Shuttle skin?

No. I’m going to edit the OP with the skin.

O FUUUU im so used to trashing this things … i prob trash it to :frowning:
edit:
ty to god is a galente degenerate skin and not a amarr master race one

Just logged in and claimed it. Can confirm it is a permanent skin. It had 3 days to go, so was given 11 days ago as of now.

Good luck everyone.

Lol I guess CCP really does love trolling us

“Suckers don’t want to redeem their garbage? Watch this!”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.