Public accusations of ToS/EULA violations

Except for all those cases where CCP simply doesn’t give a ■■■■, like the one guy I reported for having bought his character with real money. I even gave CCP indisputable proof and guess what? Nothing happened. He’s still happily playing his RMTd character.

Funny that that comes from a Gewn.

2 Likes

Would this not require ccp to monitor all public forums to watch for violators? I figure they only pay attention to the actual tickets so you can scream and shout in reddit or twitch or twitter all you want.

and I apologise for misunderstanding your intent the first pass/comment. I blame a 4 week old migraine.

m

Usually you have to pop someone’s blingy ship to get this kind of salt.

News flash… nobody cares about your reputation.

If they’re making ad hominem arguments, simply point out that they’re making a logical fallacy, imply that it’s probably because they’ve no counter to your own argument, and ask if they do actually have an argument.

Reference:

For example:

Ad hominem. You haven’t answered any of the comments with refutations, clarifications, etc. You’ve simply stated that the people who do not agree with you are too dumb to live.

Tue Quoque. Instead of responding to his comment, you denigrate it and disregard the content entirely.

Strawman. Instead of responding to his argument, you infer it is without merit, all while having failed to display such.

Ad Hominem again. His original argument remains undebated. You pissed in his cheerios, now he’s pissing in yours.

What?

5 Likes

Come on, calm down, to be honest most people were under the impression this was a troll post. If you feel people are posting funny topics, then reply on others who disagree by assuming you are helping them hide activities that could get them sanctioned by CCP, refer to them as toddlers, then without referring to a previous -or multiple- post(s) claim about posters who make (dumb) false accusations -false accusations are bad, no need to specify doing so might be dumb- then say you are exclusively talking about the forums where such behaviour is actually not tolerated and sanctioned already and call MOST PEOPLE ON THESE forums too dumb to live which I find insulting -but oh it’s not you and me , it’s the others huh-. Then continue about how the community and forums are dogshit, then add bad words like asshole to your statement undermining a point you might have. Then just reply with the word “butts” instead of some nice sentence like “Let’s get back to wrecking ships and showing off dips.”. See, now that rhymes, has a link to a youtube video in it makes no sense but it’s fun.

PS: By the power vested in me by the Caldari state I hereby sentence you to liking each and every post on the LAGL (Likes And Get Likes) thread . You can also post there and get some like making your forum experience better. please see the new forums as a new start for everyone. Post and let post.

3 Likes

You didn’t say anything that neds to be adressed. You are so retard you don’t get that your tone prevents anything you say from being considered as potentially constructive.

You are an asshole, all that gets out of you is ■■■■.

Next time you have something to add to a discussion, just don’t be an ass. Take your time to be sure your message is clear and doesn’t convey the total garbage you showed here.

I don’t know you and I don’t know what the OP complains about (though I have my idea), but someone needs to tell you how stupid you are.

1 Like

Pointless rules are pointless. Absolutely no need for this.

3 Likes

that was hilarious! :smiley:

1 Like

So I had nothing to do and took my time to highlight some words and sentences you might consider leaving out next time you post here.

2 Likes

i’d not be surprised if that’s just an alt of the OP. btw, i think your idea isn’t bad, but the punishment should somehow be enforcable. it’s not going to help getting rid of these people.

2 Likes

dont like my post please, it hurts.

What i always find amazing about people like you, is how you are no different to smacktalking gankers and or wardeccers. You guys are alike and really deserve each other. :smiley:

The best part is how none of you could get away with that in real life, at all. :smiley: that’s what makes it really hilarious! :grin:

i guess i should feel bad for trying to ruin it for you. Hm…

The only part I agree with you is that you should feel bad.

anything else is assumptions and not backed by any data, so only useless insults of a retard child who know nothing.

I consider it’s constructive critisism right? :slight_smile: so let’s stay on topic…

1 Like