Public Mercenary Channel - Mercenary Services

Mr tainteds forum alt I am not using forum alts nor do I send ingame emails trying to bait an answer. Its very funny when I have to delete comments on the youtube vmg vid too. Regarding the “bans” you should get your info checked.

You put yourself in the corp thief category. Not my fault you steal space pixels and brag about it on the forums like a 5 year old :slight_smile:

No one cares

@Selina_Kubeq can you shoot me a mail? Tia

Tried to send a mail with the eve app. Seems to not havr worked will send you a mail tomorrow after work if this app keeps being crap.

And if by mistake, the alliance wallet contained the 300 bil everyone knew about, I am sure you would have returned the money to Khrom or Natural. You paid Die to do the takeover calculating you were going to get your isk back from the alliance wallet. DOH.

Half of the people here are thieves the other half are scammers. Use the services at your own risk.

Yaosus i knew khrom held onto the alliance isk in his own personal wallet. Back when i was a director in VMG i had access to the full master wallet with lukkje and natural, all of whom made that change when making other players "leadership/management " after i left to avoid theft.

I didn’t pay die anything (there you go with your retarded lies again) Also die was a director and could see what isk there was b4 he did anything. Isk wasn’t the reason we took the alliance.
Once again no corp’s were harmed in the taking of VMG and we don’t take isk for contract’s we wont do in game (or pass to a blue). We aren’t even advertising atm because we are off doing other things in/out of game, so please do tell in what way are we scamming anyone?
Your stupidity continues to amaze me yaosus.

2 Likes

Can we get back on topic and discuss “Mercenary services”?

Thank you.

1 Like

We all know you are a thief and a scammer. Embrace your eve career. Your pathetic attempts to trash my eve service thread are proof enough :slight_smile: Go ahead, embrace who you are.

yes we can mr tora, but being in kahootz with the eve thieves will damage your reputation I say :slight_smile:

Better a thief than a scammer :wink:

True, but better a thief and a scammer like Tainted here. Looks like your friend spends most oh his time creating scam contracts in Jita all day long and posting them in local :slight_smile:

You’re not worth replying to lol

Have a nice day Yoosus

You too my friend, but still I won’t like your posts :slight_smile: unless there’s something there to like you know :slight_smile:

This is already a train wreck. Closed.

1 Like